Part 5

Heyy so here is my idea. This may seem weird and like "She's so annoying does he ever shut up" but like hear me out. I'm gonna (sometimes) do like pre-chapter authors notes and then post-chapter authors notes. I think it's a pretty rad idea. Anyways sorry for rambling again lol.

This is still Mike's perspective

After a bit more exploring, Will had gotten everything set up. Mike had to admit, he has a pretty good idea.

Okay I lied now it's 3rd person lolz

Wills idea was to have different areas for different things. They would make sugar cookies, cupcakes, and a couple of regular sized cakes. Then, once they were done baking, you could walk around to decorate different baked goods. Will had enough mix to make a 3 dozen batches of sugar cookies, 3 dozen batches of cupcakes, and 3 cakes.

First, they had to make the food. Because it was Will and Els house, they decided the groups.

(Also just for some more context, if you don't understand what I mean, I'm saying that there's like different stations you can walk around to do different things. You don't need to resort to one. You could decorate 3 cupcakes, 1 cookie, and help decorate a cake.)

El and Will had decided beforehand, and because El said Wills handwriting was prettier, Will wrote out lists.

To bake cake #1: (reminder that whatever you bake doesn't determine what you decorate)
•Nancy
•Robin

To bake cake #2:
•Steve
•Eddie

To bake cake #3:
•Will
•Mike

To bake sugar cookies:
•Lucas
•Dustin

To bake cupcakes:
•Eleven
•Max

Once everyone figured out what they were making, they all got to work.

Lucas and Dustin had gotten to make sugar cookies. They had thought this was an honor in two ways. Way number 1: They both loved sugar cookies. Way number 2: They we're the only ones who knew the person they were partnered with.

Dustin wasn't 100% sure why Will and El had made the groups like this. He wondered why they didn't put the siblings together. He had a hunch though.

Hey besties. I'm back with my weirdly lon authors notes again. I promise not all of them will have an intro. Anyways ty for so many reads (IMO) ik I haven't really written anything interesting yet so if you have any ideas lmk. Also I know I haven't been updating this story a lot but I plan to update it more now even though schools starting again. Anyways ty ILY all😘😘