part 9...

Karan- guies we have to go.. Be ready hum 10 mins me niklenge...

Sanju- faizi - ok...

They got ready in their black suit and were entered inside the hospital 🏥🏥 karan saw that too much goons and guards were standing there for karan&teams welcome... Karan went inside and started fighting... 6 goons were present and only 3 spl. Agents were there to fight with.... Sanju has been caught by 1 guard and 2nd was going to hit a bottle of glass on sanju's head but someone threw a stone between and the bottle broke in air... All spl. Agents looked over there that whose it... They were suman ji, bala and prem ji...

Bala- ye kaise chalega??? Tum log 6 aur ye sirf 3...lo ab aur 3 matlab 6 poore ho gaye...

Goon 1- lagta hai isse jyada josh chadh raha hai... Ab to gun nikalni hi padegi...

Bala- gun... Gu gud gun kyu??? Bhaiyaa aap bina gun ke fight nhi kar sakte???

And bala saw karan coming from back of that hoon he first denoted bala to keep the goon busy so that he can beat him... The goon was busy in talking with bala and karan held him from his back and punched on his head very effectively that the goon fell down...

Sorry for short part, I am little busy so plz manage... Hope you understand....