Monster laws reinstated

Y/N pov:
"WEREWOLVES" Addison exclaimed " I saw werewolves in the forbidden forest" everyone started freaking out and worrying and I overheard zoey talking to her dad that she would love a werewolf friend because she is the only zombie in her class and she would walk him and feed and and then mr nercodoplis said that that you can't have a werewolf as a pet. Bucky then discribed that he fended off the wolves away from everyone and that we have to do something because if the werewolves would be hungry he would be in danger cause he's always looking like a snack and Honestly sometimes I just wish that I was like not realated to Bucky. Then mom shouts enough and hands her purse to dad and she declares that all the monster laws would be reinstated and all the zombies booed and all the humans cheered. Zed then runs up to Addison and asks her to prawn and Addison says no bf zed then says why then Addison explains that her mother reinstated the monster laws so.. and Bucky buts in "ZOMBIES CANT GO TO PROM". " So that's the only reason you said no" zed asks with a pout and Addison then responded with off course that's it I love you zed. Everyone rushes home and hides away from zombies and werewolves. I still trusted the zombies so mr nercadopulas asked me to keep an eye on zoey while he prepares to be locked in is house since they have a curfew now. Zoey was putting up a poster at the bus stop looking for a were-friend when a young looking power plant worker comes up and as my birthmark tingles when he approached zoey asks if he's seen a werewolf and he says "werewolf there's no such thing" zoey states that " we herd them howling" and he responded with "maybe it was a hiker saying howls it going" I sniggered and he looked at me and he stared at me for a while and I noticed like a amber tint to his eyes before I said " we better get inside" and I take zoey inside.

Wyatt's Pov:
"Howls it going really that's the only thing I could think of any way who was that guy" I thought to myself. He had like a amber tint to his eyes like the ones us wolves have. Wait is he a werewolf. He was with the white haired girl in the woods who might be the alpha so he could be the great carer and my mate. I started taking the worker jumpsuit off to reveal something actually my style and I walk to find the pack waiting outside the den. I get my moonstone and get my purple markings back on my face and explain to Willa that they herd her howl and she said that it's just like saying ciao or aloha or I rip your guts out. Well we need to find the great alpha and even the great carer. Well where do we start Wynter asked as I pulled out a badge that said seabrooke high and explained that it belonged to the white hair girl. We should sniff it and track her scent... Wynter said as u cut her off or maybe we could just go to seabrooke high like it says here. Oh ok Wynter says. " WE GO IN THE MORNING" I shout as Willa shouts "WE GO TONIGHT" ok I agree with her cause there no point on arguing about it.
TIME SKIP
We are on our way to seabrooke high and start singing will starts by singing " no one's catching me if I wanna be caught, I'm dancing in the shadows and no leash when I walk. It's great to feel invincible it's great to feel alive my appetites insationanle let's leave It all behind. I continue "the trees are our rooftops the wind is at our backs" and we continued singing until we set to the school and we decide to hide in the vents till morning and Willa states " the quicker we do this the quicker we're out of this stupid town" I respond by saying " this town isn't too bad they got something called fro yo and then she scoffs and enters the vent and I just agreed again by saying ya this town is horrible.

A/N
( hey guys this is a new chapter and is renamed as I thought of a few story changing details so ya but this is the exact same story as the one before and this is a long chapter cause I felt bad for being in responsible for over a week so ya hope you enjoyed and I will continue and some of the chapters will repeat from the last write of this story so ya hope you enjoy)