I'm a werewolf

Wyatt's POV:
I can't believe y/n likes me back I thought to myself. "There's no way she could be a werewolf she may understand the pack but she's a cheerleader not an alpha" I responded to willa's rant by saying " wait I realised you only said she, what about y/n" she responded with a smile " I believe he belongs in our pack and that he's your mate, I've seen the way you looked at each other as you came back you two are in love" I just blushed to her response and thought about how cute y/n is. Then all of a sudden he runs in fully wolfed out " guys look I'm a werewolf your prophecy was right" as he ran up to us panting. I ran up and grabbed him beginning to hug him congratulating on joining the pack.He then asked us "what's the plan since the demo is going on tomorrow we need to find the moonstone before they blow it up or we can stop the demo before it happens" Willa replied to him by saying that "that's a good idea but when are we going to do it" and y/n responded with "well we need to go sometime where everyone is distracted" as we all started thinking and y/n then said "what about during the debate everybody will be focused on that" Willa agreed and said "well that settles it tomorrow during the debate we're going to get the moonstone and now that we have the great carer on our side he can care for our safety while we fight for our turf". Everybody in the pack started celebrating and yelling. I'm glad we were going to get the moonstone back and that I found my mate.

A/n
Hey sorry this is a shorter chapter as I felt we needed one in between but just to warn you all that I have started school and already preparing for my junior cert which for anyone who doesn't understand a big test that happens at the end of the school year but yes anyway I will be busy so do please don't expect the next one out based on a certain time and I hope your enjoying the book .