Interesting history lesson

Y/n pov:

After practice I headed to my next class bursting with excitement as u would find out more about my family at lunch which is just after this class. I headed in and went to my seat and pulled out my books. Then Wyatt and Willa walked in. I was confused as they had a different class right now but I just ignored it. They walked over to me and sat each side of me. "Hi y/n" they said with a grin. "Hi?" I said back showing that I was confused. "We changed our schedule so all four of us could be together more" Willa assured me. I questioned back "four?" and as I said that Wynter burst into the room. "Sorry I'm late" she said with a smile on her face. She then walked over and took a seat next to Willa. The teacher walked in and started to teach us about seabrooke history and legends. He told us the story of witches and how they used to roam around seabrooke along with the werewolves. He then said that the witches and werewolves lived in peace with each other. They even shared the same moonstone as legend says witches too needed the moonstone to power special moon rings that would give them there powers. They had all sorts of powers and spells and were one of the most powerful beings there ever was but as I said there just an old legend and nothing of it was true. He then gave us a surprise pop quiz on last weeks topic. I couldn't concentrate on the test though as I just thought about the witches and how well if they were actually real cause up until recently we thought werewolves were just a legend. I then just focused on the quiz and the news I'll find out at lunch.

A/n
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter it was kinda short but maybe might tie into a future story of my own making but who knows. I would love to do another story but I'm not sure if I would have the time as I have my junior cert mocks coming up but if I have the time and/or energy I'll try.