Flesh and bone

Y/n pov:
I was with the werewolves taking about the plan when addi came around the corner asking "what plan". I answered her by saying "the plan to stop the demolition" and Wynter finished by saying "ya top secret don't tell anyone". Then Willa looked at us and me and Wynter just went bad wolf bad wolf and hit ourselves on the head. Addison then said "I'm ready to join you, I'm ready to be a werewolf" Willa then said "if you are one". Addison reached into her pocket and pulled out the box she began to open it when she gasped. "It's not here I don't know what happened". "What, do you know how important a fully charged moonstone is to us" Willa exclaimed "if you were really a wolf you wouldn't be so careless" the she beast continued. Wyatt looked at me as I told him " I don't know how she could of lost it she held into it 24/7" he shrugged in response while Addison tried to explain herself when Willa cut her off. "Stay out of our amazing hair" she said to Addison who was heartbroken as they began to walk away. I went up to her to comfort her but then Wyatt told me that they needed me so I quickly left addi alone explaining why I had to go.

Wyatts pov:
I can't believe Addison the supposed alpha was so careless with a moonstone. I do believe y/n though there's no way she would lose something that important. Maybe it was stolen. We were coming up to the demo site where I looked around for y/n. Once u spotted him in the crowd I walked up to him and asked if he was ready he nodded and got ready to fight. When we entered the alarm was triggered so our presence was known. (I'm not going to include what happened during flesh and bone but I will include the link for the song and I could only send a link it wouldn't let me put a video sorry for any inconvenience)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjC7pnm6pL6AhVjQUEAHRNVB3QQsPgBegQIDRAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLAq6Gsznlhw&usg=AOvVaw01Ht5l2-6ByvcfeJqaCi63

Zed asks his dad "dad please let the werewolves find there moonstone stop the demo" his dad answered with "ok I'll stop it you can come look for your stone tomorrow but for now you can all go home". As he said that me and the rest of the wolves were uncuffed and everyone started celebrating. We were outside the plant when zed told addi that he took her moonstone because he couldn't think of her a monster and she told him "your not aloud to make that discion for me zed" she grabbed the necklace and turned around to put it on. She put it on and turned around asking "so am I" and bree responded by saying "your beautiful addi but the same beautiful you've always been" then out of no where the power plant started shaking and it soon fell into dust and debris. Me and Wyatt held onto each other as all the wolves bent over coughing as our moonstone necklaces and eyes turned a sickly green. "The moonstone has been destroyed I have failed you all I'm so sorry" Willa exclaimed as I but in "no it's my fault I should've helped more" we all felt a little responsible about what happened but one thing is for sure we have to stick together and help each other out oh and that Wyatt loves me so much that even though he was sick too he came to my aid like a perfect boyfriend would do.