Barkowitz?

Y/n pov:
It was the morning before we talked about me being adopted and it felt so different even though it was exactly the same that any other morning I've had in this house. It just felt weird knowing you've spent all of your life with people your not even related to. The concept of adoption just felt really confusing at this time and I don't know why. Well anyway I don't have time to think about that I have to go to school and practise for the foot all match tomorrow. We will be cheering so much the other team won't know what hit them. I got ready and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Everyone was downstairs already and had alerted y began to eat breakfast. I stepped into the kitchen and everything went silent. It was so awkward so I broke the silence with "good morning everyone, how'd you all sleep". They all just responded with fine and a nod. I could tell they were still tired and didn't sleep much. "Ready to run practice today addi" I asked Addison. She replied "ya can't wait it's my official first time running practice without worrying about loosing to the aceys". I finished but my bowl of cereal and head off to school with addi. When we arrived I went to find Wyatt and the pack to ask about the name Barkowitz. I needed to go to my locker first though so I walked to my locker. To my surprise wyatt was there waiting for me. He ran up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek. "Hi y/n, how was your weekend" he asked me. I replied with "fine but I missed you". He agreed and then I said to him "I found out I'm adopted". He just gasped and said "what!?!?". "Yep I'm adopted, I was found in the woods when I was a baby and Addison's family adopted me". He still couldn't believe what I had said and I continued with my story " I was found with a note which had my name and my real parents last name". He asked me "what was your last name" and I responded with "Barkowitz". He was shocked and said " I have to go I'll find you later" and he ran off. I thought to myself what was his hurry but I continued with my locker and then went to find Addison. I walked up to her and she was with zed, bree and elizia. I greeted them with a wave as I approached them. "Hey y/n" Addison said. She then said "I hope you don't mind I told them everything we found out last night". "Oh ok well it's better I don't have to explain it again then" I said as I chuckled. "So your last name is Barkowitz?" Elizia asked. I answered " ya it seems to be". "I hope this won't change anything" zed said. "Of course not you will always be my friends and Addison will always be like my sister" I reassured them. As I finished the bell rang and we all headed off to class.

After class I headed to cheer practice and some werewolves actually signed up including Wyatt. As I walked into gym everyone stared at me and I realised word got around of me being adopted. I didn't really care anyway. Wyatt than ran up to me and hugged me. He then told me that he found out something about my last name. As I was about to ask what Addison blew the whistle. I told him to tell me at lunch. We then walked in and Addison ran practice and we did our usual routine.

A/n
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. I guess we're gonna learn more about y/n's past in the next chapter and leave any suggestions on what I should add to the story