The Prawn

Y/n pov:
I was at the den helping everybody getting back to their aid. Zed walked in looking apologetic and the pack just looked at him with confusion. Zed said "amm hi I'm sorry about everything" Wyatt snarked back saying " sorry about telling them all were monsters and stopping us from even going to prawn". Zed then replied "what if we crash prawn, they think we're monsters let's show em monsters". The pack agreed and Wyatt turned to me "y/n will you do me the honour of going to the prawn with me" I got really excited and jumped up and down "of course I will Wyatt I love you" I said to him and then he grabbed me and picked me up and swung me around. I can't wait to go to prawn with Wyatt. He's the only person I would ever go to the prawn with.
Wyatts pov:
I can't wait to go to the prawn with y/n. We're both so excited to go with each other it's a bit of good news after the moonstone was destroyed. I hope this cheers the pack up after it. I wouldn't go to the prawn with anyone else but y/n. He is my perfect guy. I don't what I'd do if he broke up with me. I love him so much I could just howl. "Awwwwooooo" I yelled then y/n ran into my room. "What's wrong I heard you howl". "Nothing" I chuckled "just having a bit of fun" I continued. He sighed in relief and I just wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. He made me felt safe.
———————————Time skip——————————
Y/n pov:
I was in the den getting ready when Wynter asked if I was ready and that Wyatt was waiting for me "almost ready" I said to her. I was walking outside the den and saw everyone waiting I looked at Wyatt. I loved his tux and I loved it, I loved him. He just ran up to me and hugged me. We started making our way to the prawn and we met up with zed and the other zombies in zombie town and headed towards the school. He were approaching when Bucky stepped out of a limo in the most sparkly tux I've ever seen. He tells us "your not supposed to be here there are laws against this". Zed replied with "well bad laws are meant to be broken" and Eliza continued " and we're monsters we don't listen to the rules" they high fived. Bucky ran over to a z alarm and was about to pull it when Willa went up and growled at him. He stepped back and said "come on in" as we walked in I said "thanks cuz" and he just rolled his eyes. We walked in and everyone started staring at me like I was some traitor. Wyatt just wrapped my arm around my shoulder and whispered in my ear "don't listen to them I'm here with you". We sat in the corner and the zombies went off looking for there human friends. Us wolves felt left out even though I'm addisons sister I never been treated like a part of seabrooke. I've only felt important with the wolves. Wyatt broke me from my thought and asked if I would like to dance of course I said yes so he grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto the dance floor. A slow song started playing and Wyatt started slow dancing with me. I said to him "I'm a terrible dancer" he just chuckled and giggled and said "me too". We just chuckled to ourselves and started dancing. We leaned into a kiss but before we kissed the floor started shaking. Wyatt grabbed onto me and then the ground started to crack. Everyone ran off into the hall and then the floor cracked right down the middle. A blue glow came from the new crack from the ground. Addison said "the trembles came from the power plant so that means the moonstone is buried not destroyed". We all started walking down into the crack. Us wolves attempted to lift it but it wouldn't budge. Wyatt said "but legend says we'd be able to lift it as a pack" Addison, Zed and everyone came in and Addison said "well maybe you have to expand your pack" and everyone started helping. Then a stone dropped and blocked us in. Addison suggested "Zed your z band is still broken you could lift it up and we lift it out. Zed zombied out and lifted the stone we all dragged it out and then the stone dropped and zed couldn't be seen anywhere. We started freaking out and then a light came from the dust that spread. Zed walked out all safe and Addison hugged him. We all brought the moonstone up to the gym and we all started dancing. We then brought it back to the wolf den and everyone was dancing again. Zeds dad came in and brought pizza for everyone. Then clack walked in with his fro yo cart and gave everyone free fro yo. Me and Wyatt were dancing again and finally kissed without any distraction. The rest of the pack started awwing. I just turned red and Wyatt giggled at my face. I can't believe we ended up together. I love him.

(A/n hey guys I was thinking on continuing after zombies 2 but I don't know what i'd write about but if you wanna see more after zombies 2 or maybe a sequel from zombies 3 let me know)