WEREWOLVES

Wyatts POV:
I was up all night thinking about the boy I saw and how he could be my mate and ever since I've felt drawn to him but I couldn't sleep anyway as the whole pack was crammed in a vent. Suddenly the halls started flooding with students chatting before class started but all I could think about is if he'd be here.
Y/n POV:
I met with Addison and zed as they discussed how zombies can't go to prawn. "I'm not going" Addison said strictly " no I can't let you do that" zed responded. "No I love you too much to leave you behind" Addison than said before zed responded with " well I love you too much to keep you behind". "Ugh you even fight like a perfect couple" Eliza then butted in and honestly thank god cause I was getting bored with this love fest. "What ya up to" said asked Eliza and Eliza than responded with " oh you k ow fighting for equal rights" Addison then responded with " and looking good doing it zom-bae" before Addison and Eliza started wiggling there fingers at each other. Bucky and the aceys entered demanding for me to help Bucky to hold up a sign and for Addison to help spread cheer-fection or whatever so they dragged us away. I went off to my locker before the assembly about the presidential candidates when  a noise came from the vent next to my locker. I looked over and all I could see was a pair of amber glowing eyes that seemed familiar.
Wyatts POV:
We were waiting in the locker before I saw the boy walk up to the locker next to the vent we were in. "That must his locker" I thought to myself. I then felt like I should step and and introduce myself to him and as my arm reached for the vent Willa grabbed it and stopped me from opening it. She gave me a look that told me she was confused about what I was doing until one of the wolves made a noise and the boy looked at the vent. As he stared at me I could feel my eyes glow amber and kept staring until another boy approached him. He was wearing what seemed to look like a sequin cheer uniform and pinned to it was a badge saying vote for Bucky.
He told the boy that he needed to go with him and grabbed his arm and began to pull him and you could see that the boy did t want to go and as he pulled against is grasp I let out a slight growl. Willa then hit me telling me to stop and when I looked back I could see that the boy had followed the other boy with the pin.
Y/n POV:
Ugh I can't believe I was forced into helping Bucky. He really hurt my wrist when he dragged me to the gym. I still do t know what those eyes or that growl came from but whatever it was it didn't like Bucky taking me. Anyway for now I need to focus on the debate and holding this banner as Bucky started to enter I lowered the banner so he could flip over and then went over to my sister Addison who was with the cheerleaders. We then listened to buckys speech about cheer and stuff and then out of no where zed started to fall and tumble onto the stage announcing he to would be running for president. Bucky then said " a zombie running for president he can't steal my spotlight , he can't do that what about the monster laws" me and Addison both said " anyone can run for president Bucky" then the principal agreed by saying " technically Addison and y/n are right Bucky" Bucky then just groaned as zed then started making his speech about prosperity and awesomeness he then followed by saying he plans on uniting everybody like all zombies and- bree then buts in by shouting "WEREWOLVES" and zed responded " amm no why would we want-" he cut himself off by screaming " WEREWOLVES" warning everyone that werewolves were here and as they entered they shouted there's the girl and running towards Addison. Zed then shouts " football team Z-14 around Addison" and of course I was blocked in by the football team too. The main girl wolf then asked Addison " where's the moonstone white hair?" Addison the responded by saying " I don't know what your talking about". Another girl wolf then said " we will rip out your throats and spew your blood everywhere" she then looked at her alpha for approval and when she shook her head the smaller one than said " sorry too much" the alpha of the group then said " we so admire your town and wish to... join your school" Bucky shouted as response " they can't join our school" coach then said " the forbidden forest is technically in school district so.." Addison butted in by saying " welcome to seabrooke" as this happened the boy wolf  who I feel I know looks at me funny and then subtly points to my hair and when I look my white strand was showing so I quickly covered it before anyone noticed.