Repeat the Last Four Lines

Today had been going well for Nobuko up until this point.

She had finally passed 2 million subscribers on YouTube, her latest album got 5 million streams within the first week, and she got a boyfriend! One of the fans, but surprisingly ripped and wanted to keep their relationship on the down-low.

They had been seeing each other for a few months, and now that they had taken it to the next level, combined with everything else, Nobuko was over the moon.

Then her life changed the night she met a blue-haired girl at a construction site, doing a live stream for a Halloween special.

...

Miwa tried to duck away from the camera. If she was fast enough, maybe she could leave before...

"Oh look! There's someone here now!"

If God laughs when we make plans, why doesn't he just help us with them?  Miwa wondered as she awkwardly waved.

"Are you here for the ghost too?" Nobuko asked with starry eyes, keeping up the idol persona for the cameras. In truth, she felt very sorry for the poor blue-haired girl that she forced herself on.

Wait...won't I get bad press for being 'pushy' to a random civilian? Not like it matters; I got enough stans to whether at least one Twitter shitstorm. She thought to herself while waiting for an answer.

"Something like that," Miwa said with a voice that sounded like she'd kill herself if it meant leaving this conversation.

She didn't have time for this, she could probably have found Steel Lady Nanase by now if this didn't happen. What if she got... wait was that Todo's jacket?

Come to think of it, how did she even make it past the curtain?

Choosing not to focus on that, Miwa turned her attention to getting out of the conversation. She opened her mouth...

And was immediately flung twenty meters in the air, bones rattling as a steel beam blasted her in her glutes hard enough to send her flying.

Takada-Chan screamed and ran away from the assailant as Miwa crashed down into neighboring wreckage.

Stunned, Miwa climbed out of the site remains as she started channeling cursed energy into her arm and sheathe. The linked sword started flying again; when Takada-Chan had walked into the scene, she'd stopped putting cursed energy into her hand to be discreet.

Steel Lady Nanase dashed towards Takada, sensing the cursed energy radiating off of her and hearing the screams.

Miwa, who was still recovering, saw all this and would have let her meet her maker rather than try to fight Nanase so soon after getting blasted when she remembered that she had to save the innocents caught in the mess. The thought process went like this:

What happened? I think I got hit... damn she's strong. I should probably start getting ready to fight her... do I have to do it now though? Oh, look. She's chasing Takada-san. Wait... shit sHIT SHIT I GOTTA DEFEND HER!

At this thought, the linked sword dashed through the air to redirect Nanase's steel pole from blasting through Takada-chan's back. Miwa ran behind Nanase, activating Simple domain and slicing her in two with a quick draw.

As Nanase dissolved in front of her, Miwa looked over at Takada-Chan.

"Are you alright?" Miwa said as she turned to look at Takada-Chan.

"Y-Yeah..." Takada mumbled, looking at her in amazement.

"Stay behind me," Miwa said urgently. "And end the stream. I'll look ridiculous."