chapter 1

Me qmd my family just moved here, the town is pretty great I would say. It's nice and calming not too much going on, but today was my first day at a new school it was 6 am in the morning when I woke up and got ready for school

I went to take a shower did my make up and picked put a cute outfit (you can chose want you want lol) I had to leave in 5 minutes so I put my shoes on and headed down the stairs almost falling on my ass because I tripped on my shoe laces which I some how forgot to tie so at the bottom of the steps I sat down and tied them before I said by to my family and walked to school my family is big but not that big I guess you would Say I obviously have my parents and then you have my siblings I have 2 siblings so the family all together including me is 5 people but we also have a few pets 2 cats and 3 dogs. My older sisters name is jayla and my younger brother is named kody so that leave me the middle child. I know, it sucks right. My sister jayla is 18, I'm 15 in a couple months ill be 16, and lastly kody is 10. We have 1 male cat and 1 female she is named clary and the boy cat is named jace and yes if you know he show shadowhunters it's one of my favorite shows ever I named them after the two main love birds because I got to pick the names since they were technically my cats. Then you have out dogs 1 girl and 2 boys the first one is Jack and the other boy is zero and the girl is Sally and yes they got named after the movie the nightmare before christmas my sister jayla and my mom are obsessed with it. Anyways enough about me back to going to school.

I was walking to school and I heard people chanting the word fight then I saw a huge crowd of people I personally love being nosey so I of course went over to the crowd pushing past people to the front to get a clear view this one guy with a bandana on was on top of the other guy beating the shit out of. Damn, he must really have deserved it. He was getting hit pretty hard, soon after the fight I stared wearing again when I was stopped by two people.

"Hey are you the new girl!!" The girl asked me

"Uhm..yea"

"Well I'm Gwen this is my brother finney" she stuck her hand out for me to shake and I accepted it then said hi to finney

"So since your new and all if you would like to be friends we would love that, right finney??!!"

"Yea totally" he said

"Of course, thanks"

We was walking silently till I broke the silence to ask a question

"Hey by any chance do you know who that guy was back there? He was pretty cute he looked hot beating the shit out of the other guy" I blushed when I remembered it all in my head just speaking of him gives be butterflies he was really hot.

"You must mean my friend robin" finney said

"Robin! Hmm cool name" I replied

"Sooooo you got a crush on robin ooo~" gwen said

"What! No omg I just saw him we haven't even met!!"

"I can introduce him to you if you want? He's coming over to spend the night tonight, you can sleepover if you want too. It be the 4 of us me and robin, you and gwenny"

"Sure!! Sounds fun!"

_________________________________________

Sorry it took so long to get chapter 1 posted and it's so short but I promise the next will definitely be longer I cut it short because I'm getting kinda tired lol it's 430 am rn for me and I am typing this but anyways hope you enjoy it!