6- Plans

"I love you Kazuha."
Those words echoed in his mind all day. Kazuha wasn't sure what to think. It was all so sudden. The detective hadn't known him long but he'd still fallen for him.
Kazuha didn't know what came over him but he grabbed his phone and messaged Heizou, "I love you too." He didn't know what it was but something about him drew him in. He couldn't stop thinking about him.
   The boy sat at his desk, writing more words, phrases even. It was like some part of him that'd been missing ever since Tomo died was slowly coming back. He missed Tomo, but he felt himself slowly starting to come to terms with his death.
   A week later, Kazuha sat on his bed, reading a book when he got a phone call. It was Heizou.
"Hello Heizou!"
"Hi Kazuha! I got us tickets to see a movie if you wanted to go with me."
"As in a date?"
"Only if you want it to be one."
Kazuha's face heated up, he couldn't believe what he was about to say, "Yeah...I'd like that."
"A date it is then! I'll pick you up at 7."
Kazuha couldn't believe it. He was going on a date with someone. Someone he found very attractive to say the least. He was excited. He found himself thinking about Heizou more and more. Was he in love?