7- Date

The time arranged soon came. Kazuha wasn't quite sure what he should wear, but he eventually settled on a comfortable outfit.
   Kazuha opened the door to Heizou, who wrapped his arms around the other boy swiftly. The two shared an embrace before heading out to the car.
"You look amazing, you know," Heizou commented.
Kazuha blushed, "You too."
"I wasn't quite sure what type of movie you'd wanna watch but I hope you like my pick!"
"Well what is it?"
"It's a romance movie," Heizou said, winking.
Kazuha couldn't help but stare at Heizou. The way the setting sun's light bounced off his skin. The way his hair perfectly fell in front of his face. Everything about him was absolutely stunning. Heizou could feel Kazuha's eyes on him, but he didn't mind. The two sat in silence the rest of the car ride, neither wanting to ruin the perfect moment.
Finally, they arrived at the theater. Heizou bought the two of them popcorn and drinks. They took their seats in the theater and waited for the movie to start. Heizou inched his hand closer to Kazuha's. Kazuha took notice and moved his hand slightly closer to Heizous. Eventually their fingers touched Heizou took the opportunity to hold Kazuha's hand. He pulled their hands toward his lips and placed a kiss on Kazuha's hand. Kazuha smiled and blushed. The two held hands the entire movie.
   After the movie, the two continued to hold hands, walking out of the theater together and making their way to the car, only separating to get into their respective sides of the car.

———————
267 words
———————