5- Suspects

A few weeks had gone by, the two hadn't talked in person since Heizou's day off. Despite that, the two had been messaging nonstop.
Waking up to a knock on the door yet again, Kazuha knew who it must've been, and he was right. It was the detective.
"Can I come in?"
"Of course, what's going on?"
"It's about Tomo."
Kazuha's smile faded as he heard those words. He still hadn't quite moved on past his death, but if there were any leads he'd like to know about them.
"I've narrowed our list of suspects down to a list of 4."
"That's great!"
"I want you to tell me if you recognize any of these people, and if so, I'd like to know their relations to Tomo."
Heizou proceeded to show Kazuha 4 pictures of 4 different people. He recognized all 4 of them.
The first was a short man with light brown hair and white tips.
The second was a tall, muscular man with white hair and red tips.
The third was a woman with short dark hair.
The last was a tall woman with long dark purple hair.
"The last two...I'd seen Tomo argue with them on occasion. Sometimes their fights would result in violence. I don't know what it is they'd fight over, but it must've been important."
"Thank you for your intel. We'll question those two further."
"Another thing, can we hang out again soon? I had fun the last time."
"Of course! I had fun as well!"
Heizou smiled and leaned over so his face was inches from Kazuha's.
"Can I kiss you?" He whispered.
Kazuha's face lit up a bright red. He nodded slowly. Heizou closed the gap between their lips. Kazuha grabbed Heizou's head with both hands. Heizou grabbed Kazuha by the waist and they deepened their kiss for a moment.
Heizou pulled away first, "I have to go now. I love you Kazuha."
Before Kazuha could say anything, Heizou had slipped out the door.

———————
333 words
———————