Casual Tuesday

Sonic POV

It's been a few days since our first slumber party at Amy's. And let me just say, it was the best slumber party ever. All of our friends were there, my siblings, even Shadow. Everyone has been teasing us about getting together, even Amy herself says that. Today, I was just gonna hang out in my house until Tails came by for a bit and his girlfriend, Cream. (Pretend they are like 15/16)

Shadow POV

I was hanging out with Rouge and Mephiles today since Sonic was gonna have Tails and Cream over.

"So, you guys ever gonna get together?" Rouge teased me.

"No. I doubt he want me." I said.

"You never know that." Mephiles replied.

"I mean yeah. But who knows." I said.

Rouge and Mephiles kinda just chilled and watched some TV. I left the living room to get some soda when my phone went off. It was Amy.

Amy✌🏼: I'm hosting another slumber party this weekend. Bring everyone including Sonic ;).

Shadow🖤: Sure.

Amy✌🏼: Yay! See yall then :)

"Looks like another fun weekend for us." I said to myself.

I grabbed my soda and went back to the living room where Rouge and Mephiles were snickering.

"Whats so funny?" I asked them.

"Sonic posted on his Twitter.Com, you should see it." Rouge said.

I went to Twitter.Com and went to Sonic's page and saw his latest post.

Com and went to Sonic's page and saw his latest post

*damn, he's hot* I thought thought myself.

"Staring at him huh?" Mephiles asked.

"No totally not." I said before I saved his photo.

"He's hot right?" Rouge asked.

"A bit. Not to much." I replied.

Sonic's house

Sonic POV

Tails and Cream were at my house chilling and chit chatting all day. I was making some chili dogs for us when I saw that Shadow liked my post kn Twitter.Com. I smiled a bit and continued the chili dogs. Tails and Cream were playing some video games in the living room. I placed the chili dogs on the table and grabbed about 3 of them to eat.

"Chili dogs are ready." I said out loud.

Tails and Cream went to the kitchen to much in. The chili dogs were hot and fresh. We muched on our early dinner and continued talking.

"These are good, Sonic." Cream said.

"Thanks, Sonic." Tails said.

"Of course." I said.

"Have you heard that Amy is having another slumber party this weekend?" Cream asked Sonic.

"I saw it online." Sonic said.

Shadow POV

Rouge and I kept talking about Sonic for who knows how long. Mephiles kept saying that me and Sonic should be a couple, but I still said no. No matter how many times he or Rouge said it, it ain't happening.

"Sonic is a good person you know. I feel like yall would be a good couple." Rouge said.

"It ain't happening." I snapped.

I kept looking at my phone when Sonic posted on Twitter.Com again

"I remember this photoshoot when I won that race. Good times :]

*dammit* I thought to myself

I saved his photo to my phone privately. I put my phone away and continued getting teased by Rouge and Mephiles.