Final slumber party

Shadow POV

It has been 3 months since me and Sonic have been together. We are the whole talk of the city. Amy was even happy for us. Speaking of Amy, she was having one last slumber party before she was heading off to start her career in a university which we had no idea about. So me and Sonic were packing our clothes for this weekend. Sonic put has arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"How you feeling?" He asked me.

"Im okay. I love you." I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

"Love you more." He kissed me on the cheek.

I grabbed my stuff and got ready for Rouge and Memphis Tennessee to arrive. They got here quicker than usual.

"Thanks Rouge." I said.

"Of course." She said as she pulled out of the driveway.

We got to Amy's 10 minutes later. This time, it was just going to be me, Sonic, Memphis Tennessee, Rouge, Amy, Silver and Blaze.

Once we got there, everyone started making jokes about us being together.

"Well if it isn't the love birds." Silver said.

"Oh be quiet." I told him.

We all chilled there until it was midnight. Same old routine as always. Nothing new.

Next day

Today was out final day to have the slumber party. All of us were just playing games or sitting and chatting with each other. Me and Sonic were in the room. Sonic was on my lap and we started kissing because why not.

"Needy for a kiss huh?" I asked him

"Yes i desperately want one." Sonic said as we continued kissing.

Silver knocked on the door before coming inside.

"Can yall keep it down?" Silver said.

"Oh please. You do this with Blaze every day." Sonic said.

Silver starts blushing and leaves the room.

"Got him." I said.

4 hours later

It was time for us to go when Amy's bus arrived. We all gathered outside and waved goodbye to Amy. Amy came outside and got on the bus. The bus drove off. We all went home after that. Rouge took me and Sonic home.

"Enjoy your night boys. And Shadow, I put something in your little bag." Rouge told me.

I took my bag and checked inside.

"Very funny Rouge." I said as I pulled out a glass of Vodka.

"How did you fit that in there?" Sonic asked.

"No need to worry about that." She drove off.

We both went inside and I carried Sonic to our room. It was pretty late though so we went to sleep.

"Goodnight babe." I said.

"Goodnight Shadz." Sonic said.

OKAY SOOOO. HOW DID I DO? This is the end of Slumber Party. I really enjoyed making this. It was super fun.