Amy's birthday

N POV

Rouge gets in her car and starts to drive off to go get Shadow, Manic and Sonic. They were off to Amy's house for her birthday. Sonic and Shadow were supposed to perform a song together for Amy. Yet the two were nervous, they knew they could do it.

Rouge pulls up to Sonic's house and honks for them to come out.
The three hedgehogs come out of the house.

(SHADOW PLS)

(SHADOW PLS)

(Just imagine Manic and Sonic in Sonic X universe)

Sonic and Shadow get in the back and Manic jumps to the front. Rouge pulls out and starts heading that way. The rude was quiet until Manic broke the silence.

"So boys, what were yall doing last night in the living room so late?" Manic asked the two other hedgehogs.

Shadow looks up at Sonic, who looks up at Manic. Rouge snickers.

"Just watching a movie." Sonic replied.

"Surrrre. You guys are so gay for each other." Manic adds.

"Oh be quiet Scourge's little boy." Shadow says to the green hedgehog.

Manic turns red with Shadow's statement. He burries his face in his hands from shyness.

"Oh don't hide it, Manic. We all know you are his little boy." Sonic said.

"Just like your Shadow's little boy." Rouge said as she pulled up to Amy's.

"Rouge I will grab your keys, starts this engine, and I will drive back home." Sonic said as he started laughing mid sentence.

All four of them got out of the car and went inside Amy's house.

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming to my party." Amy squealed.

Rouge pulls out a pearl necklace that she made for Amy. Amy turned around and Rouge put the necklace on.

"Thanks Rouge!" Amy said as she hugged Rouge.

"It was our idea. We know how much you love pearls." Rouge added.

Sonic, Shadow and Manic head to the living room where Silver, Mephiles and Scourge were at.

"Took yall long enough. Silver desperately needs to talk to you, Shadow." Mephiles said.

"Alright then Memphis Tennessee." Shadow said.

Silver gets up from the couch and goes to Shadow, which then they go into a room. Silver closes the door and locks it.

"Tell me everything about Sonic!! I need notes now." Silver said in a joyfully way.

Shadow looks down, he starts blushing crazy.

"He's the most handsome guy I've ever met. He's so sweet too." Shadow said to Silver, still blushing like crazy.

Silver starts laughing.

"Shadow. Have you thought about you know... going farther?"

Shadow giggles.

"I know what you're thinking about. No, I haven't actually."

"Oh okay. Blaze and I-" 

Silver got cut off when someone knocked at the door.

"Cmon guys. It's time for food." Manic said at the locked door.

Silver and Shadow opened the door to see a dark room with lit up candles.

"It's time to sing happy birthday to Amy." Sonic said as he went to his boyfriend.

*okay they sing it*

Amy blows out the candles and the food is cut into pieces. Everyone eats a slice then heads to their rooms.

Sonic and Shadow are in their room in the bed together, when they start kissing each other. The kiss turns to a make out session. Then it gets heated.

(I'm not going to detail it)

Next day

Sonic and Shadow wake up to see Rouge and Silver in their room. The two hedgehogs were confused at first, but then remembered what happened last night.

"Did you boys have fun last night?" Rouge asked.

"We heard you guys from across the room." Silver added.

Sonic and Shadow turn red in embarrassment.

"We weren't that loud." Sonic says.

"From lats night yeah." Rouge said. She got up from the other bed and walked out of the room with Silver. Sonic looks at Shadow.

"Told you to go slow." Sonic laughed.

"You wanted fast. So I gave you fast." Shadow said.

The two kissed and got out from bed to the living room.

"So how was last night with my brother?" Manic asked Shadow.

"You know too?" Sonic asked in a confused way.

"Silver spilled some tea. We were waiting for you guys to have this moment." Amy said.

"Wait, so this is why you made all these slumber partys?" Sonic asked.

"Yep. And of course for fun as well. It's really fun to hang out with all of you." Amy added.

"Agreeable." Sonia said.

"Well, if this is fun for yall, then it's fun for us too." Shadow said as he kissed Sonic on the cheek. Sonic giggled.

Throughout the rest of the day, everyone just chilled at the house or went shopping. Shadow and Sonic were in their room chilling. Sonic was sitting on Shadow's lap with his arms around him with Shadow holding Sonic's waist.

In the living room with Memphis Tennessee and Rouge playing games. Manic and Scourge dancing to every single song playing on the game. Amy and Sticks went shopping with Blaze.

"What do you think they went shopping for?" Rouge asked Sonia, who was also playing games.

"Probably some clothing like they always do."

Sonic comes out from the room to the kitchen to get some water.

"Have yall had round two yet?" Manic asked his brother.

"Shush. No." Sonic laughs at his brother.

"Let him be, Manic." Sonia said.

Sonic goes back to his room.

"You really want round two huh?" Scourge asked Manic.

"I mean yeah. Yesterday night he finally lost his virg-"

Manic got cut off with Sonia interrupting him.

"Family friendly, Manic." Sonia said.

"Oh please. We're all over 18."