Slumber party 2

3rd person POV

Shadow and Sonic were at Amy's house again for the second slumber party. All of the gang was already there. Sonic goes to the bathroom to change to his pajamas, while Shadow waits for him in the living with Scourge and Manic.

Sonic was in the bathroom going crazy. He began to feel strange feelings for Shadow everytime he comes around. Sonic goes on Twitter.Com to search up Shadow the hedgehog.

"I wish this was real. Nice work, @Jetthehawkofficial "

Wait a minute, that's my outfit he's wearing Sonic thought to himself

Shadow POV

I posted somdthing on my Twitter.Com because why not. Plus, I wanted to see someone's reaction to it. That person is Sonic. Sonic is actually pretty cute. I never even realized that until now. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even hear Rouge talking to me.

"Quit thinking about that guy." Rouge laughed.

"Quiet!" I said under my breath.

"You love him."

"No I don't!"

"You do."

"Okay fine. But keep it secret!"

Rouge and I pinky promised each other and we won't tell no one about it. Sonic came out of the restroom with a red face.

"Man. Someone is really teasing me tonight." Sonic said quietly

I smirked as I continued to do the same thing again.

"throwback at Rouge's birthday party"

Sonic takes his phone out and checks my profile

Sonic takes his phone out and checks my profile. He turns to a deep red color. I smirk again.
*it's working* I thought. I wonder if he haves the same feelings for me like I do for him. I'm really concerned now. Rouge comes up to me with a glass of wine.

"Here you go, lovely." Rouge said.

"Thanks Rouge." I said as I took a sip of my wine.

"Still thinking about him?"