Love in the summer

N POV

Shadow and Sonic had arrived at a nearby mall to hang out to celebrate them getting together. Yet it's been a few days, they wanted to do something special.

"We should definitely do this more often." Shadow said as he held Sonic's hand.

Sonic chuckles as he makes eye contact with his lover and smiles

Sonic chuckles as he makes eye contact with his lover and smiles. Shadow does the same.

"Cutie." Sonic says.

"You're cuter." Shadow replied.

The two keep walking until they reached Shadow's favorite store, Hot Topic.

"You Hot Topic wannabe." Sinic says to Shadow.

"Quiet."

Sonic and Shadow went inside to Hot Topic and check out some items. Sonic buys some accessories and some merch from Fall Out Boy. Shadow gets Slipknot merch and some chokers. The two put on their new clothing and accessories before walking out of the store.

"Stylish." Sonic says to his boyfriend before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You too sweetheart." Shadow says as he does the same.

3 hours later

Sonic and Shadow arrived home with their new clothing and other items. They set everything down before taking it to the couch. The two started kissing each other passionately. The kiss turned into a make out session for the two. Sonic gets up and sits on Shadow's lap, wrapping his arms around him.

"Shall we?" Sonic asks.

"Let's do it." Shadow says back.

They start making out again for a good minute.

"Hey boys, just wanted to let y'all know that Amy's birthda-"

Rouge looks at Sonic and Shadow making out.

The two hedgehogs stop making out, drool connected from each other's lips. They look at Rouge.

"Y'all must be busy." Rouge says in a jokingly way.

"We should've checked before we continued." Sonic says in embarrassment.

"Well at least we stopped." Shadow says.

The two kissed again before snuggling onto the couch.

Sorry it's short I ran out of ideas