Chapter 11

"Okay," Laxus clapped her hands together, "I've sent out all the couples, except one," she looked to Gajeel and Levy, "I've saved you two for last."

Levy groaned, "Do we have to?"

"Well gee, don't get too excited," Laxus pouted his lip, "come on the sooner you go the sooner you get back in your bodies."

"Okay," Gajeel sighed, "what do you have planned?"

"I put aside my favorite for you two," Laxus winked, "and I think you'll like it. The beach!" she smiled brightly, nodding enthusiastically, "what do you think?"

"I think it's a little redundant considering how many times we've been to the beach in these fanfictions," Levy said smugly.

"Don't break the fourth wall!" Laxus yelled, smacking him in the shoulder with the spell book.

"Hey hey!" Levy said, rubbing his shoulder, You know when you hit me, you're just hurting Levy."

"Aww, it's so sweet that you care, and you even said her name!" Laxus smiled and giggled, "anyway, this time is different, not only is it the beach, but the sun is beginning to set and I've set up a nice candlelit dinner there."

"Seriously, how are you doing this? Who do you have running around that's setting all of this up for you so quickly?" Levy asked loudly.

"Not important," Laxus brushed it off, "what is important is that you just go. And you should know, if you don't come back in your original bodies, you'll both have another thing coming, especially you Gajeel."

"What? Why?"

"You're so oblivious it's ridiculous, and it is only natural that the boy be the one who makes the first move," Laxus answered matter-of-factly.

"Whatever, lets just go," Levy scoffed, standing up

"Don't give me that attitude mister," Laxus smacked him with the book again.

"You know Mira, you've been sending everyone else out on dates," Gajeel folded his arms, "but I think you've forgotten that you need to get back into your body."

She gestured to Mirajane, who was really Laxus, who sat boredly at the counter, playing with the straw in her drink.

"Oh," Laxus realized, "then I guess I'll have to fix that won't I."

He strode up to his original body, seizing his own face and holding it near hers.

"I love you," he stated softly, pulling a very wide eyed and confused Mirajane in to meet lips with him.

They kissed for a moment, then Mirajane pulled back, "I love you too."

The same thing happened as it had for the previous couples, they switched bodies instantly, then continued to make out.

"Uhh, guys?" Gajeel said after several moments of just them kissing and silence except for their little sounds and moans of pleasure.

"We should just leave," Levy grabbed Gajeel by the wrist and marched him out of the guild hall.

"To the beach!" Gajeel laughed, marching out after him,

"Someone's excited," Levy chuckled.