17

"So how was it"Gabriel asked as we put our  books back in our lockers,i send him a confused look not knowing what he meant by that "you and Nicolas"he elaborates.

"What?"

"Clara said you ditched her,chick won't stop ranting in my ear"i rolled he's eyes and I let out a laugh.

"Well it was something I can't say but hey I rather not spend four hours or probably more painting her nails or watching her give her puddle a terrible hair cut"I say jokingly as the both of us bursted into laughter.

"Ok that one time,it was terrible"

"And then she..she had to shave the whole thing"I say trying to control my laughter and talk straight and Gabe on the other hand was on the floor whizzing in pain but still kept laughing "do you still have the picture"I ask him and laughs even more which I'm guessing is a yea then.

"We better catch up with the rest"he says and puts he's hands over my shoulder as we both walk out of school "ooh let's show them"I say to Gabe knowing fully well it'll be my death if I show everyone a picture of her hairless puddle abs let's just say it's not pretty.

"You better have a good reason for making me skip class"Adam complains again.

"Yes we are going shopping"Clara and Valerie exclaims and all of us let out a loud groan.

"Kidding,we are going to watch the new horror movie that just came out"

"Can't we just do watch it after school"I insist.

"No they're are doing a promo,you know the new theater that just opened,the first 37 people to get there can watch it for free so I'm not missing my chance and I want all my wonderful best friends to come with me.

"I hate horror"I frown.

"Don't worry I'll hold you hand"Gabe teases.

"No thank you"I roll my eyes at the asshole.

"Anyways less talking and let's go and if you even think about refusing I'm gonna give you a new hair cut"she threatens me and my thoughts immediately went back to that one time,there's no way I'd want to look like her hairless puddle.Even the thought made Gabe choke and laugh out loud.
XXXXXX
Unfortunately we didn't arrive early according to Clara,i on the other hand thought we were just fine even though we were way back at the line "you think you can seduce those guys into letting us skip"Gabe whispers to me and I send him a glare "what do you take me for,a slu-"

"Come one you're cute"he says nagging me on the shoulder.

"Ughh fine but you owe me a hundred bucks"

"Fifty"

"Ninety and that's it"I snap.

"Guys let's cheer Fei"Gabe exclaims.

"Shut up and don't make me fuck up unless we all would have skipped school for no damn reason"I glare at them and they all became quiet.

I let out a deep breath,wake up.What the fuck are you doing Fei "Um excuse me"I say slowly as the talk dude looked down at me,you know what..fuck tall people and their height.

"You lost little fella"he teases and when I tell you I was about to snap and poke my fingers into this motherfuckers eyes.

"No it's just really hot and I've been waiting here all day...oh my I think I might pass out"i batter my lashes at the dirty blonde dude with a scorpion and snake tattoo.

"Mmm and what's in it for me"he smirks and grabs my ass and I flinch.

"You're cute"he likes he's bottom lip,someone kill me now what the actual fuck I'm I doing and how dare he.