28

Is it just me or have I been receiving a lot of compliments lately and I'm about to get the sixth one "dude you look like a zombie"see I told you compliments "I stayed up late"I say dryly "why,finally have a girlfriend"he says as he's face lit up.

"Quit the opposite"literally I roll my eyes "I was looking for jobs all night"I say to him "well why didn't you tell me"I send him a confused look by what he means "I don't think I need to tell you that"I raise a brow "my sister's friend just opened a coffee shop so you can work there"he implies and come to think of it that's a pretty good offer unlike the ones I got online "it's not for me it's for someone else"I say.

"My sister's friend is pretty cool so you can bring them wait who was it again"he asks with a side eye.

The bell then rings grabbing my attention so I start parking up "wanna go to metro with me"Jerome asks as the both of us walk out "can't I got plans"I say.After school I plan on spending the rest of the day and weekend with Fei since last Friday was ruined because he had to say goodbye to he's sister and I feel bad I can't do anything about it which is why I have to get he's mind off it at all cost.

. . . .

"You won AGAIN"Fei exclaims throwing he's hands dramatically in the air which I find oddly cute "I was going easy on you"I admit with a slight chuckle "I'm so terrible at this"he frowns and throws the controller away "well that's cuz you keep attack your teammates instead of the boss and wasting all your lives"I explain to him but I don't think he grabs it "isn't the black guy in the suit not the boss"he asks with a confused expression "No Fei those are your teammates"I let out a big sigh.

"Don't sweat it little man my brother is just a terrible teacher"Tony says and I send him a glare "what are you even doing here"I roll my eyes at the idiot "do I need to remind you that I live here"he raises a brow.

I snap at him "not that idiot,didn't you say you have stuff you need to do"I say brushing him off my shoulder "alright I'll get out of your hair and leave you two alone"he says and both me and Fei look at each other before uttering in sync "what's that supposed to mean"but he ignores us and leaves which I find relieving,I look over at Fei to see he's playing with he's fingers again and he usually does that when something is wrong.

"What"I ask.

"What?"he asks like he doesn't know what.

I raise a brow at him and he lets out a sigh "I know I'm boring and you probably want to hang out with your brother"he talks softy that I'd barely heard he's words and I don't know if I want to punch Tony for making him feel that way or punch myself for letting him think such.

"Your not boring"I say.

"Ok now you're just spouting out lies"he scoffs.

"I'm serious"I say or maybe I'm just in love with him too in love.

"Sure"he says obviously not convinced.

"I'm probably the boring one"I say.

"You're not boring you're just annoyingly good at everything which is annoying"he says and burst into laughter,i like the way he's starting to express himself unlike before when he just stayed quiet.I move closer to him and slide my arms around he's waist bringing him closer to my chest "you're the most interesting person I've ever met"I say calmly.

"S-stop....saying nonsense"he stammers as he's ear lobe turns strawberry red "want me to prove it"I say with a smirk and cut him off with he's words,I press my lips on he's sliding my tongue into he's.I ignore he's gasps and slip my hands under hrs sweater "dang aren't you hot in these"I say trailing my hands on he's soft glass skin.I take off my shirt exposing my abs.

"You can stare all you want,I don't mind"I kiss he's cheeks leaving a wet mark and trailed my tongue down he's neck,sucking on he's collar bone "take off your shirt"I say and he does so slowly and looks down "your gorgeous"I kiss on he's chest down to he's stomach and lower abdomen.I slowly play with he's nipples,biting and nibbling on the other "it hurts"he moans out "but you like it"I tell him.

"Why you so gorgeous everywhere,I'd kill anyone who got lucky enough to see such beauty"I take off he's shorts and squeeze he's thighs leaving a red mark and I softly bite on he's thighs.I pin him on the bed as I hover over him "it's okay just wrap your legs around my waist.I thrust inside of him,it feels hot "it's okay love"I say softly and kiss down on he's neck,back and forth I move and he's leg grow more tighter around me "f-faster"he says trying to stay focus on he's words words those words didn't let me hold back,not anymore at least.

I thrust my member out causing him to let out a gasp and I flip him over,he's ass brushing over my abs turning me on the more "damn you look so sexy from behind"I say and grab he's ass.I hold my large cock and brush it on the surface of he's ass "this feels weird"he utters "but it's good isn't it"he doesn't reply.

"Fei if you want it just ask"I say with a different tone he doesn't answer,I rub my dick faster and held he's member playing with the tip "are you going to make this harder than it already is for you"I say in a questioning tone "I-"

"You what?"I ask cluelessly with a smirk.

"I want your dick inside of me"

With he's permission I held my cock and began to thrust faster inside of him,he moans loudly making me to go in deeper.My hands around he's waist i pull he's ass up and ran my hands down he's back kissing on he's soft skin "fuck I'm gonna cum"I say rubbing he's dick faster as it gets slippery and easy for me to slide up and down he's member.I pull my dick out and the both of us cum making a huge mess on the bed sheets.Catching my breath and so did Fei he lets out a gasp and lay on my chest in silence.

"I can't believe I said that"he says and I hear the embarrassment in he's voice and I chuckle but he frowns and looks away from me.

"Why did you make me say that"he whines like a baby "I didn't make you say anything"I say with a smirk knowing fully well what he meant.

"C'mon let's wash off"I say.

He tries to get up but falls immediately "was I too rough"I put my hands on my chin and Fei sends me death daggers,I'll take that as a yes.

I turn on the shower and wait for it to get warm and look and Fei who hand he's legs up to he's chest wearing an over size towel "you coming"I say unwrapping the towel from my torso.

"Can't I shower alone"

"No"

I wrap my arms around he's waist letting him rest on my chest I run my hands through he's long hair washing the soap of it and down he's shoulder to he's lower back line "time to clean up"I say and slip a finger into he's ass and squeeze it,he lets out a gasp "you said we were going to shower ONLY"he says and reminds me of the unforgettable "but we gotta clean down there baby"I say and put in the second finger.

He stays silent and lets out a mph.

After we both shower I look for the most possibly smallest cloth I had that will fit him and I think it looked pretty good even though the massive shirt basically swallowed my boyfriend.

We lay in bed together,he laid on my chest with he's messy black hair that fell in he's face "you need a hair cut"I joked "i like my long hair"he frowns "well your LONG hair keeps getting in my face"I say and he purposely flips he's hair.

IN MY FACE!