9

"Who's that"my mom asked looking outside at Nicolas car that drove away "a friend"I say shutting the door behind me.

"I've never seen him before"she looks over her shoulder to me.

"Yeah he just transferred here"I say.

"Well that's nice of him"she says with a smile.

And immediately my attention was grabbed by the smell of heaven and I let out a hum as I reached for the chicken strips my mom brought out from the air fryer but before my hand to touch such delicacy,I was rapidly smacked with a spatula "ouch"I frown rubbing my now red hand "first go take a shower"she says folding her arms and I let out a groan.

I then head to the living room and stopped in my tracks as flash back of last night hit me.

"Where's-"

"Don't worry he didn't come home after that night lucky I was able to take Elise back to grandmas"she says and I give her a confused look "why"I ask afraid of the answer I might get.

"Who knows when he might act up I'm not going to have another mentally unstable shes young"mom says and I raise a brow.

"Gee thanks I know I'm mentally unstable"I say sarcastically.

"I didn't mean it that way,you know that don't you"she sulks.

"Of course"I roll my eyes and head upstairs and lay on my bed,letting out a sigh.Is it wrong to find the scar on my wrist amusing.I traced my pinky down my scar and let out a chuckle from how much it tickled.I then take out my phone and scroll through my playlist and tapped on the last song,i then get up and hop into the shower as my favorite song,Mr brightside The killers gosh if I could fall in love with a song that would be it.

I shiver as the cold water outed down my hair to my back and lower as the water drips to my thighs then legs,I ran my hands through my long hair as I grabbed the shampoo bottle.
I squirt the half empty bottle causing the soapy liquid on my hair,i squid the bottle harder knowing fully well it might enter my eyes.It runs down my hair to my face and flowed through the drains after slipping down my soft abs.I ran my hands through my hair,massaging my scalp and then turned off the water letting it hit my face washing off the strawberry cent shampoo.

I turn off the shower as I get out trying not to sleep due to my wet body and wrapped a towel over my hair so it'll dry snd I put on a sweat shirt and shorts.I hop back in my bed dancing to Angel baby as why wet gear sprayed water everywhere and I smile grew across my face as I remembered the chicken strips and I roll off my knowing fully well I might knock my head on the floor.

I ran back down stairs and stuffed like five of it in my mouth "slow down no one's gonna take it from you"my mom says.

"I didn't have breakfast,okay"I say defensively.

I pack like ten more and my mom dazzles at me with a frown "what,I have a fast metabolism"I scoffed "and you still don't add weight do you"she says and I look down at my small waist,I'm pretty sure I've gained more weight.

"Plus all this aren't for me"I say.

"Then who's it for"she says curiously.

"For Val I'm going over to her place"I say and wear a pair of crocs.

"I'm heading out too want me to drop you"she offers and I agree.

The ride was short and silent causing me to almost sleep off as the wind blew through my hair and I let out a breath of relief.I hadn't realized mom reached Val's place until she and I sat bye as I get down and enter her house.