44

What even happened last night,I smiled at the tattoo on my left wrist,Nicolas has one similar too.I nudge my left wrist with my fingers tracing on the tattoo and smile like it didn't take the tattoo artists a two hours to get it done because I kept squirming even though it was my idea I completely forgot how scared I am of needles.I hear the doorbell ring open...alright Fei time to get back to work Ryan is on a break so I therefore have to take over yay me.

"Welcome-"I feel myself not being able to complete my sentence as I stared at the person in front of me,suddenly my heart beat increased as I feel my chest pounding it becomes hard to breathe, who the presence of a person could make you pass out,my legs couldn't move as I tried to step back I fell and everything went black.

. . . . . .

My eyes meet with the ceiling of a white room as my consciousness comes back and I open my eyes...wait I don't remember laying down for a nap on a random bed which I am laying on-

"Fei!"a voice echoed with the snap of a finger ringing my ear drums,i press my palm over my ears and look up to see Ryan standing there with worry on his face oh god what did I do now "are you okay,you passed out luckily a friend was there to help me"he explains and I regain my memory of everything.

"A friend?"i question.

And in a blink of an eye the door opens and there stood him,the person...a person who could make you die just by standing and doing absolutely fucking nothing.

You're so pathetic.

"We finally agree on something"I say to myself

"Huh what"he asks and I shrug Ryan off my shoulders,I have got to stop saying my thoughts out loud "anyways I'll leave you two to catch up gotta get back to work and hey man get some rest"he gives me a brotherly hug and leaves,I look down at my leg,feeling my fingers dig into my skin.

"Jeez not even hi or long time no see"He says with the corniest smile.

Bitch.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"Not even a thank you for helping me right after I fainted Jeez you know you scared the shit out of me Fei"I frowns taking a step closer to me and leans his body on the bed pressing it down "t-thank you"the words come out of my mouth but what I actually meant to say is go fuck yourself.

"You haven't changed much"

"Same as you guess the therapist didn't do much good on you or what you fucked her too"I smile blissful knowing I'm getting on his last nerve knowing I'm probably going to get a black eye "watch you fucking mouth Brooks"he yells in my face and grabs my  right wrist pinning me on the bed so I couldn't move,I felt paralyzed.

"How's your hand"the smirks and stares at my scared wrist "I don't know your the one who did it"I say yanking my hand out of his grip and he looks at me with a weird expression and tilts his head "you used to me scared of me"his smile drops scared of you I'm fucking shitting my pants.

"Please j-just stop"I say and lower my head not wanting him to see me cry "ah there's the Fei I know,tell you what let me give you a ride back home"he says and I rapidly shake my head.

"Fuck no"I curse and he gives me a 'did you just say that to me' kind of look "I'm gonna ask again and I advise you not to do that,yes?"he says and I nod my head.

"Then get your stuff" and that was all he said before leaving wait I'm still alive?...I use this opportunity to grab my phone text Nicolas but as I reach my left pocket I don't feel it..shit.

The door opens and Damien comes back in with my phone in his hand "who's Nicolas with a heart" he asks and then answers the call putting it on speaker.

"N-Nicolas.."