33

I take a break from working out and take off my wrist bands when my phone started to ring but I ignore it and take of my shirt to shower.

Once I finished I put the towel down n my hair to dry it,looking at the clock I see it's around three,I wonder how Fei he's doing and I hope he likes he's job "Dude you take forever in the shower"my brother yells from behind and I ignore him going to the living room that's when a heavenly aroma filled my nose.

"Are those pancakes"

"Yes I made them"Tony says proudly and I immediately loose my appetite once I realized he made it because let's just say cooking is not his thing.

"Hard pass"

"Wow your so rude I thought you like pancakes"

"I do unless it's made by you"

"What's that supposed to mean"he glares at me. "Do I need to remind you of how you almost burnt the house last time you cooked something or how the pancakes tasted like raw flour"I state the obvious fact "well I'm better now I took cooking lessons from Chaya"he says causing me to laugh and almost choke on my water.My siblings have never been the best at cooking believe it or not I'm the one who cooks for everyone,well ever since my mom left.

She taught me how to cook or I mostly just hang around while she cooks and my sisters always teases me saying I'm a mama's boy well jokes on her she's a terrible cook "I rather stay alive then eat your death hazard pancakes"I say.

"Fair enough"

Once I was finally done with everything at the moment I take out my phone and see a miscall from Valerie so I call back "why the hell are you calling me"I ask her through the phone as I jump on my bed "god.i don't know how Fei can date someone like you"she pouts.

"Is that why you called"

"No I'm guessing Fei is with you?"

"No shouldn't he be with you?"

"He hasn't come back yet and I called him but he didn't say anything and cut the call right after he picked it up"

"Why"

"I don't know I was hoping he was with you even though I don't like the fact that you two are now a couple"

"Ugh your more annoying than ever"

"Try calling him smart ass"

"Sure"

I ended the call and immediately called Fei after but he doesn't answer and it's getting late which means he should be done with work and judging from the type of person he is I'm worried that he got robbed on the way or fell in a ditch and can't get out.I didn't think twice as I grabbed my keys and head out "wow what's the rush"my brother asks "nothing"I lie,one problem is enough.

"Don't you think he would have gone back home"

"Why the hell would he-"

"Shit your right"

"If you need my hel-"

"You and your gang should stay out of this"

I enter my car and immediately drive out and thoughts ran through my head as I take a turn to the left,if Tony is right then it should be easy to get to him,he's house is not far from mine,i recklessly park my car in the driveway and get down.I see he's door is slightly open and a dim light displaying.Something is definitely wrong why is the front door of he's house open.I open the door slowly and enter,it was quiet,really quiet and everywhere was a mess,what happened here looks like a war zone "Fei"I call out his name but get no response.

I take further steps and close the door behind me that's when I see a trail of blood and follow it as I feel my palms getting sweaty,I clench my fist together "oh my god"I didn't have to wonder where blood was coming from and I wish I didn't find out.Two bodies on the floor and I couldn't tell if he was alive,please be alive for me,don't die on me.

I pull him up from the floor,he's body was cold and his been unconscious for at least half an hour,how could I let this happen,I check he's pulse,he wasn't breathing and that's when I start to panic the more.

I take out my phone and dial 911.

"911 what's your emergency"

"My boyfriend has been shot and he's bleeding"

"Calm down sir,can you sustain the blood"

"He's been out for an hour no I can't fucking sustain the bleeding"

"Sir calm down we have ambulance on their way just make sure he's breathing-"

I throw the phone on the floor and put him in my arms,my cloth and hand were filled with his blood all over on me as I spot a silver bullet in he's abdomen "Fei wake up"I coerced as I feel tears roll down my cheeks.Suddenly I see Mike and how he was in my arms the day he got shot and I never got to apologize to him.

That's when the place was swarming with cops and ambulance "it's okay do you hear that baby they're here to help don't worry you'll be ok"I say softly and calmly giving him a kiss on he's forehead,the paramedics come in and I let them take him from my hand,I follow them and enter the back were I sit and look at him,holding he's hand so tight like I was going to lose him if I didn't,I was petrified I might lose him if I did.

The paramedics took him on the wheel stretcher as we entered the hospital and doctors swarm around us taking him away,I wanted to stay with him knowing I can't me In the operating room "just calm down he'll be okay"on of the paramedics says,I take deep breaths and sit in the waiting room.

"Yeah I hope so"I reply.

I run my hands through my hair and enter the washroom washing his  blood off my hand.

"Come on Cole you got this"

Like those pep talks I give myself even motivated me,I dry my hands and go back to the waiting room,that's when Valerie comes rushing in "I got a call,is he ok"she asks but I stay speechless and I honestly which I had the answer to that question.

"Get it together Nicolas it's my best friend alive"she yells in my face but I freeze "I don't know...he was in a bad shape when I got there"I say in a low tone,if only I had gotten earlier maybe he'll be ok,the doctor then comes in and the both of us stood up waiting for what he has to say "he lost a lot of blood"he says and takes off his glasses.

"Well will he be ok"

"Is he going to make it"

"Yes we were able to stabilize him"he says.

And I feel like a heavy weight has been lifted up me as I let out a breath of relief,I was able to save him and no one died this time.