Ch 49

The agitating ring of an alarm clock woke me suddenly. I smacked the top of the clock and checked the time, 6:45! I got out of bed and wandered upstairs. I didn't see or hear anyone else. In fact, there were no signs that there was anyone else here besides me. So I wandered down the hallway, peeking through open doors. One room was a movie theater, one a gym, one had a large aquarium, one had a pool table, but the last room had a closed door.

I was curious, and I seemed to be all alone, so I opened it. Just as I had pushed it open, a hand smacked it closed from behind me. I spun around and was faced with an angry Michael towering over me.

"Mikey, I-uh- sorry, I was just curious!" I said. He put his finger under my chin, forcing me to keep eye contact.

"What makes you think you can go opening any door you'd like?" He asked. His voice was calm, but his deep rasp made him sound threatening.

"Well, I was curious and I- well I just didn't think and I'm sorry," I said. His eyes were darker than they were last night, almost as if they were dark from anger. I didn't know what else to do, so I turned around and bent over slightly.

"What are you doing? What do you want me to spank you?" He asked. "I thought we were taking a spanking sabbatical? But, if you'd rather me do that, I can."

"No that's okay! I forgot about that," I said, blushing as I turned my head back to look at him. He had placed his hand on my back, holding me in place. I tried to get up, but he pressed down so I couldn't move. "Uh, what are you doing?"

"I'm thinking," he said.

"What are you thinking about?"

"What the fuck I'm gonna do with you!!"

"You don't have to do anything! I won't open anymore doors, promise!" He pulled me up by my arm and started dragging me through the house, all the way to his office. He sat me down in the big leather chair and started looking around for something. He sat a piece of paper and a pen down in front of me.

"Write 'I will not open closed doors' 50 times. Then you are free," he told me. He sat in a cushioned arm chair, watching me as I began writing.

"I'm done," I said, looking up from my paper. He walked over, his dress shoes clacking on the shiny tile. He picked up my paper and inspected it, front and back.

"Good," he said. "Off you go." I left his office and went back to my room to take a shower.

Sorry for the short chapter!! I'm very busy getting ready to leave for school but I wanted to give you guys an update!! I promise the next chapter will be really good!