Ch 4

"What the fuck, Nat?" Leo asked.

"I promise it wasn't what it looked like!" I tried to convince them. Rocco had called all of my brothers in.

"Oh then what is it?!" Jack said, angrily. I could see the anger and hurt in Jack's voice. He had just lectured me about sending nudes a couple of weeks ago and I promised I would never do it.

"Nick-," I started, but Jack cut me off.

"Oh so Nick asked you to send them??"

"No no let me finish please!" I said. "Nick asked if I got in trouble and I told him yes I got spanked and he asked if there was a mark and I said I didn't know so then I got up to look and decided to show him and then Rocco walked in without even knocking!" I gasped in a big breath.

"Nat, that's still a bad picture to send," Dante said. "What were you thinking?"

"I don't know."

"God, my own little sister doing this shit," Rocco asked and then walked away, which kind of hurt. Matteo had already left and when Rocco walked away, Dante shook his head and followed.

So now Leo and Jack were standing in front of me. Jack is normally the one to take my side but he seemed pretty upset this time.

"I don't wanna see my baby sister's ass getting sent around! Why the fuck would you even think that's okay?," Leo said.

"I know and I'm sorry."

"Yeah you will be!" Leo scoffed. My heart sunk and I knew I had really disappointed my brothers because I normally don't get spanked twice in one day.

"You know what Leo, I think I need to do this," Jack said, stepping towards me. I think they could see the fear shoot through my eyes because Leo pulled jack towards him.

"Don't go too hard, Jack," he said and Jack nodded.

I'd only been spanked by Jack once in my life, and it was pretty brutal. Jack stepped towards me again and Leo left the room, closing the door behind him. Jack sat on the bed.

"I'm really disappointed."

"I know Jack, I'm sorry, I should've known better but it didn't even occur to me that it would be the same thing," I was secretly trying to get out of this spanking.

"Well it will definitely occur to you next time," he said as he looked into my eyes.

"Jack, please don't spank me!" I pleaded.

He took a moment and breathed in sharply before saying, "Turn around." I turned so he was staring at my bruised ass. "I was going to keep going until I thought you had learned your lesson, but since it seems you have already learned a big lesson about coming home on time, I will only give you 5."

He turned my hips back around and guided me over his lap. Jack was supposed to be my friend and now he was spanking me over his knee like a little kid!

"I'm sorry, Jacky," I tried one more time.

He rested his hand on my ass and lightly patted it before raising it and smacking it down. The impact was far greater than Leo and it caused me to shoot up and cover myself with my hands.

"Natalia! You know better!" He was right so I laid back over his knee and gripped onto his leg as he slowly finished the next 4. My ass was on fire and I was laying limp after only 5!

He pulled me up into a hug and I laid my head into his chest crying. After a couple of minutes he asked, "Natalia, are you okay?"

"No," I said and squeezed him tighter. He rubbed my back and apologized. "I'm kidding. I'm alright, Jack."

"But Natalia, your punishment isn't done. Hand me your phone, please."

"Jackkkk really?" I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes really!" I sighed and got up off his lap and went to my night stand to pick up my phone.

"Can I just tell Nick and Asher I won't have it?"

"Go ahead but then it's mine for the next 3 days."

Once I had informed Nick and Asher of my circumstances, I handed my phone to Jack and rolled my eyes.

"Do that again, I dare you!" Jack warned. I apologized and he got up to leave me alone for the night.

I could hear my brothers talking downstairs and I definitely heard my name a couple of times. I started to change into my pajamas when I heard a knock on my window. I wearily walked over and looked past my curtain to see Asher smiling at me. I opened the window and she climbed in.

"I came as soon as I got your text! Let's get you out of here!"

"Asher, how did you even get in here? We have mad security!"

"I have my ways," she said with a smirk.

"No, Ash, I can't sneak out, I'll get my ass beat again!!"

"Fine, then I'm staying here!"

"Only for a little bit! And be quiet!" She reached into her pocket and pulled out a needle and a couple of containers of black ink.

"Let's give ourselves stick and pokes!" She exclaimed.

"Oh my god Asher!!"

"Come on it'll be fun." She was right, it would be fun and I needed to rebel a little, so I nodded my head. "Where should I do it on you?" She asked.

"Welll my brothers would definitely see it if I don't put it somewhere hidden sooo how bout the side of my hip? Or no, the side of my tit!"

"Or both!" She offered.

"Hm ok! Go big or go home I guess!" We giggled as she got the supplies ready.

I laid down on my side and got ready for the pain. It actually didn't hurt that bad and when I was done I had a heart on the side of my hip and a smiley face on my boob. Asher wiped them with rubbing alcohol and put a bandaid on each wound.

"Wow those look so hot! Nick will love them!" I smiled and nodded and then we heard foot steps in the hallway so Asher ducked behind my bed and I pulled the covers over me. The footsteps went past and Asher got up.

"Phew that was close! Maybe I should get home?" She said.

"Alright thanks for coming by Ash," I said as she opened the window and hopped out.

"Any time, girl!" She said as she slid the window closed and made her way to the front lawn. I laid on my stomach and slowly drifted off to sleep, with only the good moments of the day circling in my thoughts.