[Fluff?] Yoshka x GN!Reader

first oneshot on here wooo
requested by: me 😍
———————————————————

Y/N. The one object that amazed Yoshka out of everyone.
They seemed perfect in almost every way, unlike him. His voice was rather.. high pitched. Especially for a guy (and Knify didn't make his self-cautiousness over his voice much better.) Their voice perfectly fit them. Not only that, but they had more confidence than he could ever have.

He let out a soft huff, watching them from afar. He wanted to talk to them and actually get to know them, but he didn't actually know how to go about it.
He'd already thought of millions of ways it could go wrong, so there he sat. Staring at the object.
This went on until Y/N actually noticed him. However, they figured he was just doing his job. Watching over and making sure nobody gets hurt. So, they ignored him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoshka couldn't sleep.
Every time he tried to sleep, he'd end up getting a nightmare about the object he adored so much hating him.
It scared him and made it hard to sleep.
Yoshka tossed and turned, until somebody walked up near him.
"Hey Yoshka? You alright?"
It was Y/N.
He held back a soft gasp of shock, sitting up and clearing his throat.
"Yeah-"
silence
"..I just had a few bad dreams. I wouldn't worry about it." He eventually mumbled, looking away.
Y/N frowned, sitting next to him.

A couple of minutes passed. The two just sat there.
"So, Y/N," Yoshka started, wanting to at least make some small talk while he got the chance, "Why are you awake? Normally objects would be asleep by now."
"Well I just don't really feel tired." They answered, shrugging.
"But you still need sleep Y/N!"
Y/N just shrugged again.
Then, a cold gust of with came by. Yoshka's fur puffed up a little bit in attempt to keep himself warm. (hc: he and Kratcy have short fur that puffs out when they're cold :) )
Y/N shivered a little bit, scooting towards Yoshka.
"..Are you cold?" He asked, opening his arms, offering a hug.
Y/N hesitated a second before they nodded and hugged the somewhat fluffy Ë, warming up and melting into the hug.
Yoshka of course hugged back.

This lasted for a while. Even when it warmed up a little.
Yoshka just figured that Y/N was just comfortable, so he refused to move.
Then he heard a soft snore.
Y/N had fallen asleep in his arms.
Yoshka didn't know what to do, he panicked a little, before calming a bit. They looked so peaceful, sleeping there.
He felt himself blush a bit, bringing himself to press a small kiss to their forehead.
"Sleep well, dear. Have good dreams."

———————————————————
not the best I've done but it's a start.
hope it's good enough for now