[Fluff] Knify x Fem!Reader

say hi to my cat

Anywayyyys Requested by: 0-Mari-0———————————————————

Anywayyyys
Requested by: 0-Mari-0
———————————————————

"DAMNIT! WHY IS IT ALWAYS US?! WHY IS IT NEVER BAND?" Charmy's screaming and complaining could be heard across the area. It had been a little while since the last challenge, and as anyone would guess by Charmy's reaction, Blooming May lost.
It was about an hour before elimination. Y/N found herself trying to separate herself from the rest of her team. She was quite upset about her team loosing. Not only that, but one of her best friends, Lightbolb, might have some sort of uncureable  tumor.
To put it short, Y/N couldn't get her mind off of all this. It was too much. And it didn't help with the fact that she was overthinking a lot of things right now as well.
As she sat near a bush, she continued to do what she had been doing. Overthinking.

Knify huffed and sat down on the ground. Today was rough. Charmy hadn't gotten enough sleep the night before today, so she was all pissy and was snapping at everyone every chance she got.
Knify then looked up and saw Y/N. She was still sitting by that bush at this time, sitting there with an almost emotionless expression. Knify became somewhat concerned for her, but he didn't want to be a bother so he just observed.

It had been a good 20 minutes or so of  Y/N worrying about her teammates, especially Lightbolb.
Knify was still watching her, starting to get an idea of what was going on. He could tell that she was worrying about something, but what? Was it the possibility of being eliminated? Was it who was going to be eliminated?
Knify then decided it was time for him to walk over and check.

Y/N didn't even notice Knify walk over and sit next to her.
"Y/N?"
Y/N jumped, looking over to Knify. "Oh! Hey Knify!"
Knify looked at her face. She was trying to fake a smile, but it wasn't really working. "What's wrong. You've been sitting here for a while."
Y/N paused for a second before muttering, "I'm worried about everyone."
It went silent for a second before Y/N continued. "I'm mostly worried about Lightbolb though."
Knify nodded. "But have you thought about yourself? It can't be good for you to be worrying about everyone like this."
Y/N went silent. She hadn't thought about herself at all. She was too busy worrying for everyone else.
"..No."
Knify sighed, bringing her close to his side with an arm. "You need to look after yourself too, alright?"
Y/N just nodded, slightly flustered at the gesture. She couldn't say she didn't like it though.
Y/N found herself leaning onto his side. He still smelled like water and rocks due to being stuck in that well for so long, but she didn't mind. It wasn't a terrible smell anyways.
Knify found himself looking around the area, making sure nobody was watching them. Who knows what kind of teasing the two would get if somebody saw them.
"Well, elimination is soon, want to walk together?"
Y/N looked up at Knify and smiled, nodding.
"Alright, let's go then."
The two of them walked off to the area where elimination takes place.
———————————————————
Woo I think this is my longest one on here yet.
Not by much though.