[Fluff] Yoshka x GN!Reader

Yoshka is prob the best character in CFMOT in my opinion.
Requested by: MokaaaaHeartt
Let's get started with this one :)
———————————————————

Y/N sat with their team at the elimination spot. Of course Blooming May, Y/N's team, was up for elimination. They were kind of scared, really. They had fucked up badly in the previous challenge, but that was an accident! Nobody could've really prevented it.
Yoshka cleared his throat and pulled up a graph of all of the votes.
"Ookay! Is everyone ready to start?"
Yoshka's usual soft voice calmed them a bit. Something about him always soothed Y/N.
"We got a total of 6,437 votes! I believe Kratcy will be very pleased with this information! Now, let's get started!"
They put a small cutout of Yigirosh Bottle on the lowest line of the graph. "Yigirosh Bottle gets the least votes, with only 127 total votes!"
Yigirosh Bottle smiled as he was handed his prize, which was another plant similar to the one he was given when Picture was eliminated.
"Next up we have Socka, with exactly 300 votes!"
He gave Socka her prize. Y/N didn't pay attention to that though. Their eyes were focused on the graph.
"Charmy is the next one safe with 506 votes!"
Y/N shivered. They were hoping that they weren't going to be eliminated.
"Chargery is next with just 100 more votes than Charmy!"
Now it was just Y/N and Knify. Usually Lightbolb would also be here, but for all they knew, Lightbolb had some sort of tumor.
By now, everyone else had left. (Other than Y/N and Knify ofc)
"And Knify is safe with 1,245 votes."
Y/N's eyes widened. No. They couldn't be. It was a simple mistake!
Knify ran off with his prize, which due to Kratcy hating his guts, he didn't really get much.
Yoshka looked like he was about to cry, but he kept on speaking.
"Y/N, you're eliminated with a total of 3,653 votes."
They felt tears form in their eyes as they stood up. "Alright.. I'm ready.."
Yoshka started crying, hugging onto Y/N, almost making them fall over. "But I'm not! I'm sorry it turned out this way.."
The two of them ended up crying in each others arms for a bit.

After a while it was silent.
"Alright, Y/N, I'm sorry but I have to turn you into an object now. Kratcy is returning soon and I don't want him thinking you or myself broke the rules."
Y/N nodded, sniffling a little.
Yoshka pulled out his wand and hesitated before spinning Y/N into an object form of themselves.
He picked them up and held them out for Kratcy to somehow take (despite him being miles away)
"I love you."  He muttered right before they were taken away.
———————————————————
Idk if it's really fluff but I tried :)
first request woo!
I hope ya liked it ^^