[Fluff] Kratcy x Demiboy!Reader

Reader uses He/They, so I put Demiboy reader instead of Male reader
Requested by: Cessangel9

BTW GUYS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO, WHEN REQUESTING YOU CAN ALSO DM ME IF YOU WANT IT TO BE ANONYMOUS!!
Just make sure you check if they're open or not :)
——————————————————

Kratcy had just finished the elimination for the opposite team. Y/N had been watching from afar as the host he had a crush on did his thing.
Y/N got up and walked over to the host. They had a fairly decent relationship with Kratcy, unlike most of the other objects. "Hey Kratcy! How'd the elimination go?"
"Perfect." He responded, smiling per usual.
"So, Kratcy, who exactly was eliminated this time?" Y/N asked, just because they wanted to talk to him more.
"Kurasan"
"Mm." He nodded. Y/N turned to look at the graph. "Why's one of the lines completely flat? Did nobody vote for that one?"
"I cancelled out the votes. Somebody was trying to cheat Sprayish out of CFMOT." Kratcy said in almost an angry tone at that. Even if it was a little bit ago by now, he was still going to be pissed about it.
"Why would anyone even do that?" Y/N muttered, and they were answered with a shrug from Kratcy.
"Good question. Anyways-" He pulled out his wand and made all of the elimination stuff disappear.
"Y/N, I need ideas for a challenge. I would ask Yoshka, but he seems to be busy."
Y/N was kind of shocked by that.
"Me?? But I'm a contestant. I can't decide the challenge, wouldn't that make it an unfair advantage to my team?"
Kratcy thought for a moment. This was true.
"I'll have you sit out for todays challenge then. Besides, you're hard-working, you've earned it." Kratcy said with a smile, patting Y/N.

Some time passed and the two of them soon decided on some sort of race. The team with all of their members at the finish line first would win.
Y/N just sat next to Kratcy near the finish line.
"Uh, how long will it be until they start reaching the finish line?" Y/N asked. He wanted to do something, but he didn't want anyone else to see.
"Should be about 20 minutes."
They smiled.
"Hey Kratcy?"
Kratcy looked down at Y/N with the usual (and sometimes unsettling) smile.
"Are you fine if I touch you? Because I know that whe-"
"Go ahead."
Y/N nodded and scooted closer before leaning against his side. Kratcy responded by putting an arm around the other.
Y/N felt his face heat up a little bit. They weren't expecting Kratcy to actually do anything back.
Either way though, he was happy he was able to have this time with Kratcy.
——————————————————

homo