Crossfire

Meanwhile in the mansion both Ace and Zander sighed. "Yugi expressed his feeling about the Pharaoh and blamed you guys sticking with the Pharaoh instead of him?" Ace asked as they all nodded. "What's up with that guy?" Zander scratched the back of his neck. "You guys weren't aware of his behavior?" Serenity asked as she rose from her seat. "Huh? We don't spend time with him not even his teachers are allowed to..." Ace whispered the last part silently.

"Who is he been hanging out with then?" Yuan Shaui walked being followed by the glaive as Bakura asked. "Simple, who would care about the outcasted and ignored other than us." Xue Yang high five Sung Xiang proudly. "Why the hell would he be hanging out with both of you out all people!" Zander turned as fast as lighting to glared at him. Before grabbing Xue Yang's collar as Xue Yang smiled.

"Zander calm down!" Azra tried pulling Zander off her brother. "You've been feeding Yugi that nasty behavior of yours!" Zander yelled as he summoned his sword and placed it on Xue Yangs neck as Xue Yang just chuckled. "You guys don't even pay attention to him, someone might as well have to." Xue Yang mocked as Zander's control was slipping. "Come on We..." Xue Yang was about to say his name when Zander used the hilt of his sword and hit him in the stomach.

"Don't you even dare say that name!" Zander warned as dark energy seeped out of him. "Brother!" Yanwan called out as she was pulled by Yasin and Max. "Hmph that name brings the worst out of you, let the darkness control you and let everything out Wei Wuxian." Xue Yang mouthed the name as Zander started seeing red. "Stop provoking him Xu'er!" Kerem warned as he pulled Azra away. "Enough!" Zander yelled in a demonic voice sending a wave of dark energy to Xue Yang who was sent flying against the wall.

Upon sensing the dark energy Jackson and Xiao Feng arrived as they all looked at them for help. "Xiao Feng please do something my brother will lose control." Yanwan begged her as Xiao Feng walked to Yuan Shaui. "I cannot absorb both energies in one night, think of something." Xiao Feng whispered to him as he massaged his temple. "Your weapon can absorb it use it, it causes little damage to you." Yuan Shaui advised her not taking into account she was actually exhausted.

Xiao Feng walked up in front of the group summoning the Twilight's edge as it shined brightly and trembled in Xiao Feng's hand. Xiao Feng let go of her sword as she pointed it towards Zander. Zander fought as it attacked him going around in circles around him. Xiao feng closed her eyes and summoned her flute as she looked at Jackson and Yuan Shaui who nodded as they summoned their Guqin and started playing a calming and get him to get rid of his evil energy.

Xiao Feng paused as she coughed a-bit of blood as she pressed on. The word cut Zander's arm since Xiao Feng was feeling weak and wanted it to finish as soon as possible. "Xiao Feng careful you are that is no ordinary blade!" Yuan Shaui scolded her as she glared at him. Xiao Feng concentrated as her eyes tuned blue making the swords glow brighter. Both Yuan Shaui's and Jackson eyes started glowing as they increased their power on the Guqin.

Atem shocked by seeing the trio had the same eye color as they were playing the instruments trying to save Zander who was heavily bleeding as he was losing control of the darkness inside him. "Argh!" Zander yelled emitting an immense wave of energy knocking everyone expect those who were playing an instrument. The shield that protected them against the dark wave shattered they only got minor injuries of the ripple effects of the energy that was released. The twilight's edge multiplied swarming around Zander trapping him in place as it continued to slash Zander.

Zander's energy started diminishing from him as the Sword absorbed the dark energy out of him. Once the energy was absorbed the swords disappeared till some changed to the multiple blades of the past kings and it stabbed the ground. Causing Xiao Feng and Yuan Shaui cry out in pain sending a powerful energy wave causing them both to pass out. Jackson stumbled upon the Guqin which cut his arms due to the blasts.