The Cursed Crown City

They walked farther the citadel halls where Xiao Feng was using her sword to move some rubble away. "Empyrean army symbols... they managed to survive the explosions." Feng Lanxi looked over her shoulder as she dropped the metal piece that held what was left of the shield shattering it.

Zander crouched down moving scraps around as some piece of fabric caught his eye. "Wait Stratus Calvary... Jizhou was here maybe? Zander picked the torn up flag that managed to survive buried in the scraps.

Xiao Feng walked away from Lanxi towards a skeleton of a soldier and pulled the jade of the armor. Xiao Feng stumbled backwards as she had a headache as soon as she touched the jade tassel. "I want you to carry it once you go to your mission to Yongzhou alright?" Xiao Feng heard herself spoke as she turned around to see if anyone was listening. She then looked down at the jade tassel in form of a half moon.

(It looks similar like the one she tosses here since I can't seem to get a clear picture also hey look our main actress of our story)

"Why you want me to carry this silly thing with me?" The male laughed as she looked down at her in his full armor. Xiao Feng annoyed that other male laughed too and she took off his helmet. "We might not see each other again both of you are important to me god you maybe my triplets but your guys maybe dumb!" Xiao Feng yelled as she took off the other one male's helmets too as they laughed. "I did accept your gift 姐姐 jiějie elder sister." The young one took out the jade tassel out his hanfu and dangle it while the other one scoffed.

"Daqian why you give in to her demands?" The other mocked as he crossed his arms. "Would you rather want her bother you?" The young man just called Daqian by the other man retorted as he glared back. "I'm right here you know!" Xiao Feng yelled at them annoyed at their behavior. "姐姐 jiějie elder sister, fine I'll accept your gift." The male sighed as knew that wasn't going to stop her from jumping at him.

"Thank you so much Yuan Shaui you won't regret it this is like lucky charm!" Xiao Feng yelled as she shoved it into his hand. "Look every-time you guys miss me or use my powers it will lit up and vice versa." Xiao Feng explained excitedly as she bounced between them. "Doesn't these already do it for us?" Daqian asked pulling his necklace out. "Dongfang QingCang these don't hurt us like those and also don't draw on or our life force that often." Xiao Feng pointed to hers annoyed as she felt that didn't want to take them.

"You know after this mission you'll forget us." Yuan Shaui grabbed her cheeks making her look up to him. "They will have to kill me for that." Xiao Feng started to get teared eyed. "500 years or more will pass when you will find one of these and perhaps we've been reborn into our next body." Dongfang QingCang explained nonchalant about the fact of leaving the jade behind. "You must forget us in order for your purpose be fulfilled." Yuan Shaui explained with pain in his voice before hugging her tightly.

"It's always been this way... we may not come back for a while." Dongfang QingCang joined the hug as he cried. "I thought you had no emotions?" Yuan Shaui teased as he shed tears. "She's the cause that I can feel for the moment shut up!" Dongfang QingCang punched his brother on the side of the rib. Yuan Shaui was about to hit him back but Xiao Feng stopped him. "Enough you two hug me idiots!" Xiao Feng wailed and both soothed her trying to make her happy.

"You majesties is time to leave." One of the soldiers Nian Bai Yu called them interrupting their moment. Xiao Feng looked at them as they both released her hands. They looked back at her once more smiling warmly at her one last time. Then looked at each other and nodded to each other before placing their helmets on. Upon getting on their horses Xiao Feng tried chasing after them but was held back by Sinclair. "Let them go your majesty you part ways here." Sinclair explained as held on tightly brother Jeremiah approached from behind them.