Into the Abyss

Yugi pushed the doors opened to see Zira nearby the safe and she opened it as soon as she saw them

Yugi pushed the doors opened to see Zira nearby the safe and she opened it as soon as she saw them. "I assure you these papyri don't have that information you say!" Atem argued as he commanded Zira to place them in the table. "Max and Miyun take them out their protective covering and also that dairy." Yugi pointed to the artifacts as they did what Yugi said. "Alright first piece says that not even after your father's funeral you cornered the queen in the temple of Anubis." Yugi didn't even glance at the papyrus just pointed at it.

"Which is a sacred place for praying yet you choke her and threaten to end her life and her child's." Yugi explained as Miyun looked over the papyrus and nodded confirming what Yugi said. "Second one says you constantly would accuse her of cheating with no evidence to support your claims harming her till almost causing an abortion." Yugi pointed at the papyrus Max held and confirmed the evidence for them.

"The third one says you dragged her out of training accusing her of causing a miscarriage of one of your concubine's child causing her to almost miscarriage again after beating her!" Yugi yelled as he grabbed onto the table feeling dizzy. "Fourth you killed her Egyptian culture teacher out of jealousy!" Yugi plopped down on the chair not feeling well. Atem looked at the papyri shocked as everyone was tearing up except Yuan Shaui who's look changed to his demon side. "Miyun read one of the stories of the diaries entry." Yugi grabbed his head after ordered her.

"Dear diary the day of harvest is almost near... but I'm afraid the prince I've been serving for years has changed." Miyun read as she looked up at the pharaoh who was listening. "He's no longer that sweet and caring innocent prince I came to know..." Miyun paused before reading the next part. "Just the other day I saw him pressuring the queen, he's seems unrecognizable." Miyun kept going trying not to look at anyone.

"Oh by the gods... I just saw the prince stealing the puzzle from his father and heading to the queens room." Miyun's eyes started to water. "I heard there was screaming but then silence... I fear he did something unforgivable to the queen." Miyun tears fell as Ender started hyperventilating. "I found out what the prince did to the queen, and he wants to cover it up!" Miyun tried not to grip the diary as Gu Jian went up to her and hugged her.

"He raped her and forced her to come back poor queen must've felt humiliated." Miyun continued as Atem fell on his knees feeling his world shattering away. Yuan Shaui felt like he was being restrained from using his powers. "Read another entry." Yugi ordered as he glanced at Atem. "The prince has gone insane he started accusing the queen of cheating on him with someone name Feng Lanxi... no one in the kingdom is named like that." Miyun tried her best to stand as her knees ached for her to fall on the ground.

"He even beat Me, Miyun and Ender to make us confess, us his personal servants!" Miyun fell to the ground as memories poured to her of that day. "Who's the owner of the dairy?" Téa asked feeling curious and at the same time pity for them. "I've never seen the prince so obsessed in finding someone who doesn't exist.. this will be my last entry... I've reached the end of my life I Bai X'er just helped the queen the new named pharaoh from trying to force himself on her." Miyun read as Gu Jian kept hugging her.