reunion

Tigry woke up to his alarm, he turned it off and sighed, "why do I keep dreaming about him" tigry got up and got dressed. He walked out and passing other T.S.P members on his way to the outside of the refinery. He sat down on a bench and looked out into the forest wishing he could see the bull he met that day again. He grabbed his daggers and a bag leaving the safety of the refinery running out to get some stuff. He ran to the city and into a mall grabbing supplies after he deactivated a mall security bot. He heard a crash and ran into a arcade looking around, "who's there, show yourself now" tigry said grabbing his daggers. "Ok ok, but don't hurt me" tigry stopped upon hearing the voice. The figure came out of the shadows and tigry dropped his weapons, "long time no see tiger" "billy...I" tigry couldn't get the words out and ran to billy hugging him tightly. "I've missed you too" tigry looked up to face billy noticing something different "your hair, why is it in front of 1 of your eyes" "see for yourself". tigry moved billy's hair out the way and saw his eye, it was blue with a green ring around it with his eye white being black. He gasped backing up " I'm fine I promise, just some mouse got me, I'm impressed I'm fully infected". Tigry grabbed billy's hand unexpectedly and ran off with him back to the refinery. "Where have you, been..." "Oh uh...hay willow, long time no see huh" willow stood there unable to speak at the sight of her friend some how not dead, "how are you still alive, your too stupid to survive this infection" "then why did the gang call me the tank of the group?", she sighed and walked off. Tigry talked with billy as they walked to tigry's room, tigry sat down on his bed and billy sat on the floor still talking. " I'm gonna go now, I'm gonna walk around the place and take a look at it" "ok, I'll stay here". Billy got up and left leaving tigry alone, he gripped the streets of his bed blushing "I'm not gay, I'm not gay" he said to himself. He layed down trying not to think of his feelings, he started to get tired and thought he should get some sleep. He rested his head on his pillow and slowly drifted off to sleep feeling calm for once.

Hello, author here, this chapter is definitely cringe but I like it, also f in the comments for billy, guy was attacked by mousy