can't think of a title

This takes place after the smut

Tigry woke up, billy was still asleep with his arms wrapped around tigry's waist. "Sleepyhead" tigry said grabbing his phone, he checked the time. "Shit" tigry said, they were supposed to be up by now, he got out of billy's grip and sat over him, "hay get up, come on" he said shaking him gently, billy growled waking up "come on, we need to get up" tigry said getting off billy and putting his clothes on. Billy sat up and looked at tigry, "come on, get up" tigry said as billy got up and put his clothes on, not putting his shirt jacket and spiked cuff. They left the room and ran to the cafeteria "god where- WHERE THE F#CK YOU BEEN" "well my phone alarm didn't go off, also language" tigry said to willow pointing to serena and mable talking with each other, willow sighed and told the 2 to sit down. Willow was explaining some stuff, willow wasn't explaining anything important so tigry wondered why she was so pissed, after she finally stopped and everyone talked with each other. Pandy kitty tigry and billy were talking about some stuff "oh just gonna tell you, me and katie heard you guys, you guys are loud" tigry blushed at what pandy said "I thought me and katie were loud but boy was I wrong", billy covered his face with his hands and tigry looked away. Kitty looked at tigry looking a little shocked " I see the bite marks" she said making tigry blush more and covered his neck looking at kitty "can you not" tigry said while billy growled, tigry got up and left, billy followed and they both went outside, they sat down on the ground and tigry looked up at the sky. "God why am I loud" tigry said closing his eyes, billy hugged him and tigry hugged back. "I don't understand people these days" tigry said and billy nodded, they kissed and started talking about some stuff, tigry wasn't very happy with katie but he couldn't care less now.

Hello author here, 1 chapter away from the end, I'll make sure it make it as good as I can