I never thought of a title sorry

Billy was walking around the refinery talking to a T.S.P member, he was asking about the T.S.P and how they found this place. "Tigry hasn't came out of his room in some time?" "I'll check up on him" and with that billy ran to tigry's room, "tiger you ok?" He said as he opened the door and walked in. He looked at tigry and started blushing, he walked up to tigry's bed and sat next to him. He placed 1 hand on tigry's cheek, he felt at peace for once and moved his hair out the view of his eye. He layed down next to tigry and wrapped his arms around tigry not caring if anyone saw him, he is openly gay so he doesn't care. "Uh...hmm?" Billy was still there panicking a little, "sorry" billy said as he let go and sat up "it's fine, I guess...anyways why are you here?" Tigry said as he sat up "I was originally just checking up on you but I guess this happened", they both laughed and looked at each other. Tigry started moving closer to billy, tigry wrapped his arms around billy neck and billy placed his hands on tigry's hip. They moved closer until "TIGRY GET YOUR FAT AS-" the 2 stopped and looked at the doorway, willow was there looking shocked "you're gay?" "No, no I'm not gay" "then explain the pose". Billy let go of tigry and tigry covered his face with his hands, "little gay boy" "I'M NOT GAY" tigry yelled as willow laughed, billy was there embarrassed at his stupid decision and eventually got up and left leaving willow and tigry whining at each other over tigry's sexuality. He covered his face with his hands and walked to the cafeteria to get a drink, "you look like a bootleg tomato, why are you so red bill?" "Felix that is non of your business, also don't call me bill" he said as he grabbed a water bottle and turned to look at felix, "don't be shy like a quiet kid in class" "quit with the dumb wording" "nope". He sighed and walked off with the water bottle hoping no one else saw what him and tigry almost did.

Hello, author here I've noticed a pattern in my books where the main part of the book never goes over 400 words and I want to keep it that way, trying to keep to a 200 to 399 word thing is quite difficult, but I'm doing my best and have succeeded quite well, anyways yet again, another cringe chapter but just like what a famous YouTuber said, "cringe makes the world go round" anyways bull and tiger caught in 4k