( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Starting note this is a smut, it is the second smut I have ever written(the last one was a wip that I deleted)so if you don't like this stuff you can skip

The gang got into the refinery, mable, uncomfortable with tigry ran in "a oli refinery? 1 fire and this place goes into flames" "that's willow for you" "wait, willow? Holy shit I haven't seen her in months". Serena and mable went around looking at the place while tigry and billy went to they're room, "heh, this has been quite a day" tigry said sitting down on the bed. "Hmm?" Tigry said as billy handed him a note, it read "the female bull that captured me is named Beatrice, she was a old friend I met at the orphanage I grew up in" tigry looked at billy "that explains why she hated you". He placed the note down layed down taking off his shoes and closed his eyes trying to cool down from the day, "chaos always finds us, right?" He said and didn't get a answer, not a noice "billy?" He sat up opening his eyes and was welcomed to a shirtless billy "GAH- F#CK, Lord you scared me, god you did that on purpose, did you?" He nodded sitting next to tigry "you bitch" he said in a playful tone jokingly pushing billy away. Billy kissed tigry's cheek hugging him, he looked at tigry who was smiling and placed his hands on his cheeks and kissed him on the lips, "stopped" tigry said holding back a giggle. Billy blushed knowing he wouldn't be able to fight a urge he had, he went to tigry's neck and bit down, "OH~, oh f#ck, you...you should have warned me" tigry said from the shock, billy placed his hands on tigry's waist and moved to look at him, tigry kissed him passionately as he removed his shirt. Tigry wrapped his arms around billy as billy moved down to kiss tigry's neck, tigry moaned softly as billy pushed him down onto the bed. "Quit...quit being easy on me, go for it" billy didn't hesitate to remove the rest of his clothing and tigry did the same, without hesitation billy stuck himself into tigry, "AH- oh~ y...you really don't hesita-" he was cut off by billy pounding him. He was moaning as billy started to sweat, he's never done this before and expressed himself at his aaction. "Oh, oh~ ah ah f#ck harder, harder" billy listened and pounded him, tigry started moaning loudly not caring if anyone could hear them. Tigry couldn't handle it much anymore and came getting his cum all over billy's chest, shortly after billy came inside tigry. Tigry shivered as billy pulled himself out "oh lord, I didn't know you could be that ruff" he said taking a deep breath to try and get his breath back from all the moaning "I...god, I don't think my legs will work after this" billy blushed scared that people would find it off that tigry lost his walking privileges, but if tigry didn't care he didn't care. Billy layed down next to tigry and cuddled him, he pulled the blanket over him and tigry so if anyone walked in they would see them naked, they eventually fell asleep with billy hoping tigry would still be able to walk.

Hello author here, my first public smut and my second smut written, it's not my best work but I'm dipping my toes into the river of smut writing, anyways that's all from me, also I wrote most of this while in a amino voice chat