sus(I don't know what else to name this)

Tigry woke up in his bed, he sat up but didn't see billy anywhere. "F#CK" he said as he got up, he ran out of his room looking for billy. He heard a crash sound and checked a near by storage closet, "you ok?" Billy had a box over his head and spare pipes all around him, he got the box off his head and looked at tigry "what are you doing with the spare pipes". Tigry didn't get a answer and billy got up grabbed a pipe, placed the rest back in the box and placed the box back "willow forgot to change 1 of the pipes again, right?" Billy nodded walking upstairs. "Willow is so damn reckless, she knows some of these are gass pipes and she still doesn't fix them" tigry said as billy replaced a broken pipe "like seriously, she's so careless" billy moved his hand to make a "ok" sign to tigry and turned to look at him. They looked at the old pipe and billy growled "things f#cking rushed, 1 strong gust of wind and that thing is gonna turn into dust", billy crushed the rushed pipe in his hands growling louder "F#CKING, crist clam down", billy dropped the pipe and walked back to his room, tigry being tigry followed. Billy sighed quietly and took his shirt jacket and spiked cuff just as tigry walked in, "are you gonna cla- OH OK THEN" tigry yelled in stock blushing hard. Billy started blushing and turned to look at tigry "I...uh" tigry said as he walked in closing the door behind him, "wrong timin- GAH-" he said as billy pinned him against the wall "I...uh...I am a complete bottom aren't I" tigry said knowing something he tried denying, "I know what you wanna do, just do it" billy blushed but moved down to tigry's neck and bit down, tigry moaned softly blushing harder then before "f#ck, lord" billy moved to look at tigry and kissed him. "Can I go now?" Tigry said and billy listened. Tigry left leaving billy alone in the room, he blushed so hard and covered his face with his hands trying to process what happened.

HAHA SMUT LOL- anyways, hello author here, first step into smut territory, so yeah