01. Warehouse 12

"Lena, wake up

"Lena, wake up. You're alredy late and I have a game today." I hear a faraway voice calling me.

Seb. That's sebastian, my twin. Only he calls me Lena. Only Seb calls me Lena.

I slowly open one eye to peek and see seb standing there with his hands on his waist, looking down on me. Literally and metaphorically.

"Let Terry take you, I won't be in school today. I'll stop by to see your game." I waved my hand at him.

Terry is our bodyguard and i know that he will be safe with Terry. I would never send Seb with someone I don't trust. I will always protect him.

"Lena you cannot keep missing school you have to graduate." He scolded.

I've already graduated when I was 14, so has Seb. If only he could remember.

"I'll buy a degree off of Ebay. Now let me sleep, I had a long night." I groaned.

"No, not at all. I won't take this excuse. I don't know where you were last night because you refuse to tell me but get up we're going." He said jumping on me, crushing my 5'5 body underneath his 6'2 self.

I was out dealing with late shipments last night, setting people straight, those who think they can play me because I'm young or a woman.

"Sebastian you have 5 seconds to get the fuck off me or no pudding for a week."

He got off, almost on the verge of crying. "I'm sorry. I just want you to give importance to your education." He said in a meek voice. Damn he loves his pudding.

I propped myself up on our bed and opened my arms. He quickly got in bed to hug me. "I know you want the best for me. I would never doubt that." I sighed. "Give me 5 mins, I'll get ready for school."

Seb didn't leave me yet. "You swore." He stated.
"And I'll put 100 dollars in the swear jar." I said and he quickly jumped out of bed, grinning.

"I'll see you downstairs dear sister."

I got out of bed, brushed my teeth and showered.
Now to get dressed.

At times like these I'm so thankful that I decided to keep my identity a secret cause now, I can just throw on sweatpants and call it a day.