16. Pretty Lady

After lunch, I take a little trip to the bathroom before class

I was washing my hands at the sink when I hear people talking outside.
I walk closer to listen.

"Dude, did you see the new girl?" A muffled voice excitedly shouts.

"Yeah man she's so hot. I could do her all day. She could be my personal little sex doll."

"She's not even that special. I can just feel how much of a slut she is. Fucking whore, she thinks she can just walk into the school and everyone will fall at her feet. She's a bitch that's what she is. " A female voice scoffs.

My head starts spinning. My eyes hurt so I shut them but I shouldn't have.

I'm in what looks like a warehouse or basement. Whatever it is, the place is filthy and dark, I can't see anything clearly.

A little girl is laying on the floor, I think she is sleeping. She's so cute.

Then the metal door creaks open, two men enter and walk up towards the little girl.

I don't know what happened but I get up and run to them. "Please don't take her, she can't handle it. You can take me, I won't even scream, I promise."

They aren't listening to me, I'm overwhelmed with the feeling of anxiety. They keep making their way to her while I beg them to take me instead.

She opens her eyes but doesn't move, they hold her up by her arms as she stays limp.
I keep shouting but no one is listening to me.

The girl realizes what is happening and strats wiggling, resisting. She looks at me.
"Please don't let them take me. I'm so tired. Please save me Ian."

A slap to my cheek jolts me awake. I see some boys surrounding me as I lay on the floor. Did I pass out?

"Bro are you okay?" One of them asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I stand up and swear my throat. "Thank you for helping."

I rush out there like it's on fire. I enter my class, apologize for being late and take a seat at the back.

What the hell was that?
Who was that girl?
Why were they taking her?
Why was I trying to protect her?
Who is Ian?

Maybe it was just a dream. Yeah, I should drink more water. I think that's why I passed out.