Chapter 5

(Continued right from last chapter)

"Whatchu' assholes all giggly about?" asked Johnny as he came back with the two large boxes in his arms.
He threw them down then walked over to Ryan and Lizzy.
"Oh, Lizzy was just telling me how small your dick is." said Ryan, who was preparing to probably get his ass beat by Johnny.
Johnny looked over to Lizzy with a confused face, "Oh, really? I remember you telling me how much your jaw hurt." Johnny snapped back while laughing.
"Oh shut it, or I'll tell Jeff what took us so long." she replied while flipping her hair back.
"Tell me what?" Jeff yelled and asked from a distance.
Lizzy's eyes went wide when she saw Jeff. "I'm gonna go skate and mingle, see ya' later." she said as she kissed Johnny on the cheek and left.
Johnny's face turned a warm shade as he watched her walk away.

Lizzy looked around for a spare skateboard.
She then found one and adjusted the screws on the bottom to her liking, then walked towards a ramp to drop in on.
She rode down the ramp to a flat spot, adjusted her feet, then did a kick-flip, gaining the attention of some of the guys across the room.
"Nice, Liz!" yelled Bam from afar.
She winked back at him, then picked up the board and went towards a bowl.
She dropped into the bowl, rode around a couple times, then rode up to the top.
Then she palmed the metal rim at the top, grabbed the board with her free hand, and put her feet up in the air, with the board still under them.
As she did this, she heard Bam yell, "Woo!" in a high-pitched voice in her direction.
Johnny walked over to say hi to Tony Hawk, who he had met before, and he was there for a stunt.
"What's goin on, Tony?" he asked as he stood beside him.
"Nothin' much, I'm good, you?" Tony replied.
"I'm great." Johnny said back.
After a few seconds of silence Tony asked, "That your girlfriend skating over there?"
"No no, she's just uh... a close friend." Johnny said as he scratched the back of his head and watched her skate.
"You don't see a girl like that every day." Tony said back.
What Tony had said really struck something inside of Johnny's mind. He was thinking of how different she was compared to all of his previous relationships, how unique, beautiful, and funny she was.

After a bit of skating, she became tired and sat on a ramp, letting her feet dangle off the edge of it.
She sat there catching her breath for a few minutes until Bam walked over to her.
He kneeled down to her level as best as he could, wearing the fat suit, and asked, "Do you wanna meet Tony Hawk?"
"Pffft." she replied, not believing him.
She then turned back around, facing away from Bam.
Matt Hoffman, Tony Hawk, Bam, and Ryan were all going to be in a stunt called "Sweaty Fat Fucks".
Bam signaled for Tony to come over to him to surprise her. She had always been a fan of his since she first started skating, when she was around 11 years old.
Tony turned back around to Ryan and asked him, "What's her name?"
"It's Lizzy." Ryan whispered back.
Tony walked up behind Lizzy and Bam, then said loudly, "Hey Lizzy!"
She thought she recognized that voice from somewhere, so she turned around and almost fell off the ramp in shock.
"Oh my god! You weren't kidding Bam!" she yelled as she stuck out her hand to shake his.
"It's so great to meet you, I've always been a fan, I've been skating since I was 11."
"Yeah, you're pretty good at it too. That was a smooth kick-flip." He said back.
"You were watching that?" she asked in surprise.
"Yeah, totally. I was actually wondering if you wanted to join in on the stunt today since Ryan isn't really much of a skater." he asked.
"Really? I'd love to!" she replied with excitement.
Tony gave her a fist bump then walked away.

Lizzy cupped her hand over her mouth then looked over at Bam in shock at what had just happened.
"Wow, that'll be your first actually dangerous stunt, Liz. I'm proud." said Bam as he punched her shoulder.

A little while later, Lizzy got dressed up into a fat suit and they all got ready to start skating.
A camera was brought out in front of them, then Bam said to the lens, "This is sweaty fat fucks."
Then Tony and Lizzy each elbowed Bam in the crotch and he fell over.
Everyone each had their own camera guy that would follow them around while they did tricks and rode down ramps.