Chapter 6

(Continued from last chapter.)
(unfinished rn)
"You wanna drive out into the woods somewhere?" asked Lizzy as she giggled.
"Yeah I can probably find somewhere."
he said while pulling up the bottom of her dress some. He pointed her chin up to face and kiss him as they both melted into each other, and every worry disappeared.
Before she knew it he was fingering her
and teasing her.
With both of her arms wrapped around his neck she mumbled inbetween moaning to remind him "You gonna find a spot for us?"
He sighed with a laugh, "Fine I won't let a cop tap on the window." as he switched to the front seat and started up the engine.
He drove out on a one-way dirt road to what looked like a side road leading to a corn field.
He turned on the radio then got out of the front seat to lower down the backseats for Lizzy and himself.
"What a little gentleman." remarked Lizzy as he set up the back of the car to be more comfortable.
"That's what they call me." he said as he pulled his shirt off throwing it in a random direction.
"Pfft" she laughed.
They both crawled into the very back and Johnny stayed sat up against the back glass, signaling for her to come over.
She took her heels off and straddled him, scratching the back of his head as they kissed, Johnnys hands traveling all over her.
Moans escaped from both of them as they let go and enjoyed each other.
He unzipped the back of her dress, then watched as she lifted it up and off of herself, sitting it to the side.
"God you're hot, how'd I pull one like you?" he huffed, gritting his teeth.
His hands gripped at her hips and he lifted her up as he laid her on her back.
Lizzy's hand traveled down Johnny's happy trail, she felt him shutter as she moved her hand further down.
He tugged on her underwear before putting his hand under them and fingering her again.
She rubbed his dick over his pants as they both moaned inbetween kissing.
After a few minutes, she had unbuttoned his pants and pulled his dick out, slowly jerking him off as he hovered over her, slowly losing his mind the longer her went without fucking her.
She slipped down her underwear then wrapped her arms around his neck as he took the hint and adjusted himself over her.
He spit on his fingers and rubbed her clit in circles with his thumb as he teased the rest of her with just the tip of his dick.
"Fuck..." she whispered as he pushed himself into her slowly. He went as deep as he could and stayed there to let her adjust to the feeling.
He asked with his sweaty forhead to hers, "Is this okay?"
She sighed out a "Mmhm."
He then pulled himself back out and rubbed his dick on her clit before quickly thrusting back into her.
He started to pump in and out of her, slowly gaining speed as the minutes passed.
He kept rubbing her clit and then stopping as soon as she started to moan loudly, to tease her.

His pumps slowly got sloppier as he breathed heavily, trying to cover his moans.
A minute later he pulled out of her and moaned with relief as he jerked himself to finish over her stomach.
"Your pussy feels so good, Liz." he said with a smile as he sat up over her.
"That's what I've heard, you got any napkins in here?" She said with a giggle.
He reached towards the middle console and grabbed a napkin, wiping down her stomach til it was dry.
"What a gentleman." She said as she pinched his cheek.
"Did you cum?" he asked with a serious face.
"Almost, but you kept on teasing me, you're evil." She laughed.
"I'll prove you wrong." he said as he scooted back and spread her legs open.
He kissed the insides of her thighs, she grabbed his hair and tugged on it.
He kissed her clit then started to lick circles on it as she moaned a sigh of relief.
He stuck his tongue inside her a few times then replaced it with his fingers, pushing in and out while licking and sucking on her clit.
She felt an instant rush of "I know I'm definitely gonna cum now." with a burning pressure all around her pussy.
after a few minutes, her legs started to tremble as she pulled his hair and moaned loudly, even squirting a little bit as she came with his head buried between her legs.

"Not so evil now, right?" He teased at her.
"It's scary how good you are at fucking, Johnny."
She replied as he sat next to her, laid down and cuddled with her, wrapping his arm around her waist.

They made it back to Bam's house kind of late because Johnny had to drive slowly from all the drinks he had. "I had a lot of fun with you tonight." said Lizzy, she then kissed him softly on the lips. He held onto the kiss longer than she expected him to and then he began to grab her waist and squeeze, causing her to sigh. "Let's go to my room." mumbled Johnny as he slowly kissed her shoulder. "
They got out of the car, stumbling with almost every step and quietly giggling, and made it to Johnny's room, which was upstairs.
They both sat on the bed and took their shoes off, then Johnny stripped down to his boxers and Lizzy took her dress and bra off then put on Johnny's shirt, it was oversized and hung loose over her.
Johnny laid down in the bed while she was still sat up, and he traced his fingers down her back slowly. "Will you lay with me, Liz?" he whispered.
She laid down and he turned on his side to face her, she did the same.
She then picked up her hand and cupped his face,   he took ahold of her hand and kissed it.
They laid in silence staring at each other in the dark, taking in each others appearances. "I love staring into your eyes." she said while smiling. He blushed a little bit, then faked a yawn to cover it up. "Me too." he said in a slurred and tired voice. "You should go to sleep, that's what I'm doing." whispered Lizzy, she then rolled over in the other direction and pulled the covers up to her neck and quickly fell asleep, only to wake up a little while later, and feel Johnny's arm wrapped around her waist, his body pressed up against hers, and his warm breath hitting the back of her neck with every exhale.