Chapter 7

The cold morning air brushed against Lizzy's face, making her open her eyes and yawn.
She saw that she had been laying on Johnny's chest with her arm wrapped around his torso, squeezing gently. She remembered one of the guys saying that he sleeps the hardest out of all of them, and decided to sit up, hoping that she wouldn't accidentally wake him up.
The bright sun shined through the windows, hitting Johnny's face in the most perfect way, making him appear to Lizzy, almost angelic.
She smiled and giggled a little bit, caressing his cheek lightly.
She then carefully slipped out of his bed and put her dress back on, only to tiptoe to her own room and put on some plaid pajama pants, a tank top, and a large zip-up hoodie. She also grabbed her jar of weed from her bag.
She made her way to the basement and picked up Steve-o's bowl and lighter from the coffee table, right across from where he was sleeping, only wearing some basketball shorts with a thin blanket only draped over the bottom half of his legs.
She then went to head for the door that led outside from the basement, only to drag an unseen cord with her foot and accidentally knock a lamp off of a table, shattering it.
She stopped dead in her tracks and looked backwards at Steve-o, to see him now sitting up and staring at the lamp with a smug look on his face.
"Nice one." he said, looking her in the face with a smile.
Lizzy wheezed and cupped her mouth with her hand, covering her face.
"I'll just shove it under the rug. You wanna get high?" she asked him with a smile.
"Take a seat, we can just smoke in here." said Steve-o with a grin as he patted the empty spot next to him on the couch.
Lizzy handed him the bowl and lighter, turned on the tv, and sat down on the couch, leaning up against the armrest. 
"I'm gettin' you higher than you've ever been in your life today, girl." said Steve-o as he reached into his duffle bag on the floor for the stuff he needed to roll a few blunts with.
"We can just use my weed, I guess." Lizzy said as she grabbed her jar of weed out of her pocket to hand to Steve-o.
He put his hand on top of hers and pushed it away, making her furrow her eyebrows in confusion.
"Nah we're smoking my stuff. 'Shit I got knocks your socks off." he said with a laugh that made her giggle.
Steve-o continued to roll 3 blunts while Lizzy watched tv, occasionally glancing over at his focused task.
"Blunt number one. Forget everything you think you knew." he laughed as he held up the blunt for Lizzy to see.
Lizzy grabbed a lighter out of her pocket and held it up to the blunt as Steve-o held it to his lips.
"Knew you'd have one on ya." he said as he blew out smoke.
He took a few more puffs before propping his feet up on the coffee table in front of them, and passing the blunt to Lizzy.
She took 4 hits in a row, ghosting the smoke every time. After her last hit, she blew an "O" into Steve-os face, earning a "pfft" from him as he wafted it away.
They continued to pass the blunt back and forth until it was down to its tip.
"Long ass fuckin' blunt." mumbled Lizzy who was already pretty stoned.
Steve-o sighed out a laugh as he ashed out the blunt.
"I'm already pretty damn high." she said as she laughed.
"We ain't even a little bit done yet." he said as he used all the energy he could to lean forward to grab his bong from his bag.
It was huge, the mouthpiece reached his lips when it was sat upright on the couch.
"You pull that thing out your ass like Mary Poppins? Jesus Christ big ass fuckin' bong." Said Lizzy as Steve-o packed a bowl for the bong.
He almost shoved her off the couch as he laughed at what she said.
"You're too funny when you're high, man." he said, making her smile. "Yer gettin' the green hit."
he said as he carefully handed her the bong using two hands.
"Go ahead and put your mouth on it, I'll light it." he said as he sneaked his hand into her pocket and grabbed her lighter, making her jump.
He held the flame to the bowl while she inhaled, and started cheering her on saying, "Yeah you got it, girl." and "C'mon pussy, you won't."
It burned for a long time, but she ended up clearing all of it.
"Wow." said Steve-o with his mouth stuck open.

They then passed the bong back and forth for a while too.
The room was bright and smokey, and the two of them were both motionless on the couch for at least an hour, talking and laughing about everything.
"I uhhh..... wait I forgot." "No never-mind, I got it, you wanna do some whippets?" asked Steve-o, so high that he was mumbling and forgetting his words.
"Whippets sound good as fuck right now." said Lizzy as she blankly stared at the tv, barely being able to hold her head up.
"You've done em before?" asked Steve-o as he looked at her with surprise.
"Hell yeah." she said as she looked at him.
"Shit, we gotta go to the store and get some whipped cream then." He said as he sat up and pulled Lizzy by her hand, up and off the couch.
"I'll drive." said Steve-o as he dropped down his basketball shorts and rummaged through his duffle bag for a clean pair of boxers and jeans.
Lizzy couldn't help but stare and turn red as he walked around the room in nothing but a pair of black, loose, boxer shorts.
"Wait, you don't care about me being naked around you, right?" he asked as he faced her and scratched the back of his head.
"No, you're good." replied Lizzy as she giggled.
"Okay, good." laughed Steve-o as he dropped his boxers too, now completely naked as he slipped on a fresh pair.
"Jesus Christ." said Lizzy as she covered her face with her hands and laughed.
"Shoulda' been honest if you didn't wanna see what you just saw." said Steve-o as he laughed hard.
"No I don't care, I just wasn't expecting it." she said.
He threw on a blank grey hoodie and grabbed his keys and wallet as he motioned for Lizzy to follow him.
"Let's get some breakfast too, I'm fuckin' starving." he said.