02

In car number two in it was Alex.

The cars of the trains are numbered consecutively from Tokyo. Thus, car number one, can be the first, but also the last. It always depended on which direction a train was going. And in their case, Kim had boarded at the wrong end. With a total of sixteen cars, six first class and ten second class, no wonder.

"Dirty shit.", a man's voice could be heard.

"What?" a second man asked, "What is it now?"

"The Hyena is on the train.", replied the first man.

"Oh, now I'm offended," Alex interjected amusedly into the conversation of the two men, placing both hands on the top of the seat back and leaning her front body against the seat, "And I thought you liked me."

"Alexis," a man with slicked-back hair said quietly, almost indifferently, listening to Tangerine, "Let me guess. Constant."

"Of course," the dark-haired woman replied sugary-sweetly, giving Tangerine a smile, "And it's Alex.... But, you wouldn't know it. How are you, Lemon?"

"You know," replied the first man in a good mood, for Lemon to those who usually possessed good humor, "Best. A Charlie always spreads good humor. Working is secondary, as it is much more important for him to have fun."

"Uhm, then I'm not a Charlie," Alex replied with a smile while Tangerine rolled his eyes as the latter couldn't hear Lemon's locomotive talk anymore, "Work first, then pleasure. My motto, but good. Have a wish."

By then there were three. First Ladybug and now the Death brothers. Four. Now there were four. She herself was still counting.