03

So Tangerine and Lemon were sitting in car three. Quite interesting, thought Alex on the way through the rows and to their place in the next car. The two were certainly not on the train for no reason, just as little as the walking chaos.

A coincidence? Not at all. With two of them running into each other, quite in the realm of the believable, but not with three. Three in one go. In this example, Alex counted the two fruits as one because they formed a team and usually did the jobs together.

Skimming the seat number, Alex stopped abruptly after a few seconds, an annoyed 'really now?!' escaping. Who possessed bad luck here now? The complete disaster was sitting in a seat here in the compartment. Out of sixteen cars, it had to be number four. What had she done to the world?

If it happened that the train stopped somewhere halfway, it might well be where trains could cross, and with Ladybug in the car, it would mean that car number four, of all cars, would be hit by another train. Accidents were commonplace with this guy.

Therefore, Alex would have preferred to go one car further, but there was no free choice of seats in Shinkansen. Therefore, she sat down in her seat, took out her phone and, after the train had started, looked at Ladybug, who had disappeared. Lucky.