the status of parents in the light of a noble qur'an

Allah the Lord of honor mentions the rights of parents in the Noble qur'an as follows.
واعبد الله و لا تشر كو به شيئا وبالولدين"
إحسنا"
"Worship Allah and join none with him ( in worship);and do good to parent"
   As for treating parent kindly ,imam Ibn Khathir has started that Allah Almighty commands his servants to treat their parent with utmost care and kindness because Allah the most glorious and the exalted,has created them from their mother from nothing. At several places Allah Almighty commands his slaves to worship him,and he also enjoins them to be good and dutiful towards their parent,Allah almighty says;
"قل تعالو ا أتل ما حرم ربكم عليكم ألا تشر كو به شيئا وبالولدين إ حسنا"
"Say { o Muhammad (SAW)}"come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited you from;join not anything in worship with him;be good and dutiful to your parents"
                                Al-An'am 6:151
And regarding the rights of parents , Allah Almighty states;
"وقضى ربك ألا تعبدوا إلا إياه و بالولدين إحسنا إمايبلغن عندك الكبر أحدهما أو كلاهما فلا تقل لهما أف ولا تنهر هما و قل لهما قو لا كريما"
"And your Lord has decreased that you not worship except him, and to parents,good treatment.whether one or both of them reach old age [while]with you, say not to them [so much as],"uff"\678 and don't repel them but speak to them a Noble word.
                        Al-Isra'el 17:23.
Commentators of the qur'an stated that meeting the demands and obedience of parents is really necessary.Especially on their old age ,we prohibited even from uttering a word of disrespect, let alone shouting at them. They are helpless,feeble and dependent, whereas their children are young and energetic and have source of income. In such circumstances,it is obligatory to be dutiful towards parents and serve them at all times.