Public Restroom

You and hawks went out to a bar, mostly due to Hawks having a two day vacation. It wasn't much, of course not, but to him it was. He was so stressed with work, he just wanted to relax and something fun.

You had a few beers, the two of you did, but hawks knew how to hold it better. You sucked at drinking, getting wasted after at least 2 bottles, 3 if you're lucky.

You suddenly got up and grabbed his hand, leading him to the restroom, opening a stall and pinning him against the door.
"Woah- {Y/N}, you're drunk, not here-"
Keigo responded, placing a light hand on your chest. You whined a little in protest, leaning closer to him and kissing his neck. His wings shuddered, again, which.. is very adorable. They always shudder and they're sensitive to most things.

"{Y/N}.."
He mumbled, slowing sliding his that was resting on your back, up to your hair and gently yanking your head back. You whined a little and gave him a submissive look,. He let out a deep sigh and flipped the two of you around, pinning you to the stall. He kissed your neck and jaw before lifting your shirt and going lower, leaving soft, but obvious hickeys on your body.

You gently gripped his hair and breathily whined, and after awhile, he lowered your jeans and boxers, noticing you were already hard.

"You're so adorable."
Hawks whispered before grabbing it with his hand and kissing the tip. He teased the tip for awhile with his tongue, earning quiet moans from you. You loved how good he was with his tongue, with his hands.. basically with everything.

He soon took the whole thing in his mouth, earning a gasp from you as he did so. He knew what you liked, as if he knew better than you did. He grazed his teeth along it, swirling his tongue around it as well, it was just..so pleasurable. You gripped his hair and pushed His head down, cumming seemingly instantly. He furrowed his brow in submission as he swallowed it all.

He lifted himself up, pecking your cheek before planting a gentle kiss on your lips. He then grabbed you and urned you around so you were leaning against the toilet.

"Keigo..hurry..please,"
You whimpered, shakily. You felt him whisper a soft "sorry" before spitting, yes spitting as a way to use lube. You rested your head on your arms as you felt him teasing your hole with his fingers. He breathily exhaled, curling his wings back and down due to how cramped the stall was. He finally inserted a finger, his cheeks a bright red as he did so.

He didn't care if he'd be call slurs or just simply "gay" for being in a relationship with a man. He wasn't gay, well, he is, but he also likes women. He's bisexual, but if anyone called him gay he'd just..not care?

After a bit of fingering, he finally undid his pants and stroked it gently, aligning himself with you and attempting to push in. The first few tries were unsuccessful, but when he did finally go in, it felt..so good. He pushed in deeply, placing a hand on your back.

"Ah.. it's so..deep.."
You mumbled, burying your face in your arms and letting out shaky breaths and gasps as he began to move.

"Yeah? Do you like it?"
He cooed, earning a nod from you. You didn't just like it, you loved it. It's like he knew where all your spots were, where to hit them and what not to do. He knew how much of a pervert you were, how badly you wanted him even in inappropriate times. He loved being risky, too. Doing it in a public restroom, they just had to be quiet but the thought of getting caught was thrilling to him.

"More..Keigo- please-"
You moan out, attempting to be quiet. Again, you're drunk and your mind is hazy, so you'll possibly not remember any of this in the morning. He pushed all the way in and suddenly pulled almost all the way out. He let out a soft, gentle chuckle before suddenly pushing it all back in. You nearly screamed, but luckily you let out this muffled, and adorable, moan in your arms as he did so.
"Wai- Wait Keigo, we might..mh.. we might get caught-"

"And?" He started, watching as he slowly went in and out, "maybe I want to get caught?" He finished, sliding his hands up your back and grabbing your shoulders so he could fuck you easier. He got a bit rough, his speed increasing as he got more and more eager.

It was so adorable how you can hear these soft, quiet pants from hawks as he fucked you. They were quiet and submissive sounding, turning you on even more.

He knew that if they did get caught, he'd be in big trouble, and his career could steep a bit, and he might get a bit of backlash, but it was just..so thrilling. He got rougher, the sound of skin slapping was getting louder, and so were the moans and whimpers from the two of you.

Suddenly, hawks heard the door creek open and two people walk in. He leaned forward and covered your mouth, slowing down but still fucking you as he listened to what they were saying.

"Man, my wife is wasted, she went with {name} to the women's bathroom, I think she threw up or something."
A man said, hawks trying to be quiet but still fucking you pretty roughly.

The other man spoke as well, your mind fogging up a bit. You furrowed your brow and let out a whine, the two other men going silent. Keigo let out a soft exhale of air, slowing down to not make too much noise. He loved how you were so drunk you couldn't even contain yourself.

The men continued their conversation and eventually walked out, earning a soft whimper for you.

"{Y/N}..we almost got caught-"
He cooed, making you close your eyes, your body and face heating up. He pushed deeper, causing you to whine out..loud. You didn't mean to, it was just..so, so hard. Feeling him go in and out so roughly, gripping your hips and sides.

You came seemingly instantly, panting quietly as he kept going.

"Keigo- please..fuck.. it's so deep.."
You exclaimed, feeling him suddenly pull out, feeling a warm liquid coat your back. You rested against the toilet seat and whimpered, your dick twitching as you lifted yourself up. He gripped your hair and yanked your head back, sticking his dick back in so the two of you could keep going. He pressed your body up against his, getting faster as you whined out.

It felt..so, so good, you thought your dick would explode due to how good it felt. You and Keigo had sex multiple times a week, but as much as it seemed like the kind of sex that was just..using the other, it wasn't. It might've seemed like it was purely him seeing your body as an object, but he didn't. Sure, sometimes the two of you had some pretty..rough sex and he did all these things to you, it was just for fun sometimes.

You go on for another 5 or so minutes, and right at your climax, another man walks in. You couldn't contain yourself, and plus, you're drunk. You moan out lewdly and cum all over the seat again.

"What-"
The man cursed a bit under his breath, rushing out the bathroom. Hawks quickly cleaned the two of you up, helping you dress yourself again and also helping you walk out. As you walked out, the man notified a worker that two people were "doing it" as the man said, earning a chuckle from hawks as he walked past him. The man and worker entered the bathroom, but there was nothing there. Hawks helped you to the car, smiling to himself the whole time.

He kissed your cheek, "we're gonna get home and cuddle for the rest of the day, okay?" He politely spoke, gently touching your hair as you nodded.

Words: 1384