FTM Reader

( Requested by ROMAN_THE_SIMP !! This is after both Top and Bottom Surgery! I assumed a lot of people wouldn't want to read it without either due to dysphoria, but I'll still mention how {Y/N} is FTM. This one is more Angst-y at first but i can definitely write more that's spicier. Enjoy!!)

Your hands worked at the tie you wore, grabbing the knot and sliding it down to take it off. Keigo was currently in the shower, I mean, it was a long day for the both of you. You had went out for awhile to shop for clothes for the gala, actually went to said gala, and just went home. It doesn't sound too tiring but your ability to talk to others for such a long period of time was quite low. You ended up sheepishly clinging to Keigo's arm the whole time. 

"Endeavor!" Keigo chirped, a smile plastering his face as his hand wrapped around your waist. You two both wore suits, you a red one and him a black. It felt a bit strange being here with so many pro heroes, it felt foreign. Another thing that felt foreign was wearing a suit and actually passing completely. Your could feel your face burn a bright red as the larger man walked up with a stoic expression and looked down at you. "Ah.. hello-" you cleared your throat, "Endeavor." you gave a nervous smile, keigo's eyes fixed on you as you spoke. He always had a habit of just looking at you while you spoke. It made you embarrassed. Your arm was latched onto Keigo's shyly. Why were you so nervous? You kept clearing your throat when talking to others, mostly out of habit. You mind was also fixated on your posture, Keigo seemingly noticing and once the two of you were finally not bombarded by people, he attempted to reassure you. You couldn't remember all that happened, sitting on the bed as you undid your button up shirt, also sliding the red vest off.

"Man I must've been so annoying."  you frowned, mentally cringing at remembering how clingy you just were. Your eyes looked over at the clock on keigo's side of the bed sitting on his bedside table. 10:23PM. You sighed, it turning into a yawn halfway through as your slid your button up off and ran your hand along your chest. You couldn't help but smile, it had been over a year since you've gotten top surgery yet it still made you feel happy to have that flat chest you desired ever since you were young. You took a shower that previous morning, and so had Keigo but he was such a clean freak when it came to his hygiene, he had tow mandatory showers every day; one in the morning, one at night. You brushed your hair back with your hand and exhaled as you patiently swung your feet on the side of the bed before kicking your shoes off and swiftly taking your slacks off. 

Keigo stepped out the bathroom wrapped In a towel and smiled at you upon seeing you swinging your feet slightly. "You look tired, were you waiting for me?" He teased lightly, snickering just barely at seeing your pouty expression. He went over to the dresser and slide the towel off his waist, grabbing some boxers and putting them on as you spoke to him. "Well, yeah.. I guess you could say that." You frowned upon hearing yourself say that. You felt so clingy, did Keigo hate it? Surely he did, right? He looked back at you, his smile fading as he noticed the sudden shift. "{Y/N}, what's wrong?" he asked, sitting next to you and sliding his hand onto your  knee to comfort you of sorts. He wasn't as good with his words, you knew this. 

You exhaled sharply, understanding it would cause issues if you didn't talk about it. "I just feel like I'm too clingy, I mean, I wouldn't leave you alone." He paused, keigo's hand gently sliding up to his hand. "I also felt awkward, like everyone was wondering why you were with a guy, If they even see me as one." He mumbled. Keigo's brows furrowed as his hand crept up to your hand, rubbing circles onto it with his thumb. 

"You're not too clingy, if anything I'm actually glad you were with me all night, I would've probably gotten a bit lonely, haha." He paused for a moment, His expression softening again. "You pass good, I promise, you certainly look manlier than I do.. and I even have stubble." He always tried to make you better by joking, but you had to admit it comforted you. You leaned in and pecked his lips, soon leaning in and subconsciously getting more into it.