Streamer PT 2

(This is right after the previous chapter!)

Your lips clashed with his, your hands sliding from his cheek to his blonde curls, gripping them as his hands found their way to your shirt, undoing the buttons slowly as he took in every nose you made, every slight movement. He didn't expect himself to get this excited, he was already rock hard and the two of you have only kiss. His lips instantly pressed against your jawline, kissing it and dragging his tongue down. His teeth sent shivers down your spine as they just barely touched your skin. 
"You taste so good.." his deep, husky voice whispered as his lips planted more kisses, his hands touching at your freed chest.

For context, it was 5 days after you'd found out, you became a mess around him, his teasing and jokes finally making sense. It wasn't until you were just about to enter a taxi to go home that his familiar voice called out to you, "{Y/N}." You turned around, noticing him standing outside the building. You had been ignoring him ever since then, your gaze instantly leaving his. He smiled at you, conversating a bit as you eventually agreed to go home with him. Never in your life had you thought you'd be sleeping with the #2 Pro hero, AKA your Boss. Isn't that against the guidelines? Well, Keigo is the boss so it probably doesn't matter.

"Keigo, wait- I smell bad i've been sitting at my desk all day-"
Your hands gently slid down from his soft curls to his cheek, his neck, and to his chest, but he didnt care. His mind was full of you, he can finally show you how good it feels to take a real cock, not some flimsy plastic.. He wanted to do so much, make out with you, eat you out, face fuck you, he wasn't sure why he was so eager. He needed a release. Your cheeks were a soft pink as his hand glided along your bare chest for a moment as he soon undid the last few buttons, leaning back to get a good look at you, your expression making him even harder, his boxers tight. "Oh on't make that face, you're turning me on, {Y/N}." Keigo cooed as he took in your looks, the way your hand ever so slightly covered your body, Your expression, fuck he could cum at just looking at you, isn't that dirty?

His hands pushed your now open dress shirt to the sides as he glided his hand down, his liups latching to your chest and sucking on your right nipple. His other hand preoccupied the other, earning those gentle, sultry moans giving him all the confirmation he needed. the way you gripped his hair again, he felt so dirty wanting you to pull it even more. He spread your legs more, getting closer to you as he pressed his crotch against yours, grinding against you as his tongue dragged along your nipple, sucking on it for a moment before finally nibbling on it. His other hand was busy with the other, his index and thumb pinching it as your back arched, every small touch driving you insane. How was Keigo so good with his hands? God it was so good..

He eventually got more intense, unzipping your slacks and running his hand over your bulge as he lowered them just slightly. He kissed your abdomen, dragging his tongue down your body as he tasted you. The next thing you realize, you were laying on your stomach, your boxers and slacks pulled off, leaving you only in your socks. "Aah! Keigo- wait--" You whined at feeling his cold fingers glide along your ass. His fingers teased your hole, his mouth opening just slightly as his wet tongue began to tease you. You grasped the pillow beneath your head, burying your face in it as a whine escaped your lips, muffled by the plush cotton. His wings shuddered, his hands grasping at your ass as he ate you out, your quiet moans making his own cock beg for attention.. 

"Mmh.. keigoo.." you whined, turning your head to the side as you tensed your shoulders, his tongue pushing inside. A quiet, yet long groan escaped his lips, the vibration from his hum making your body tremble in pleasure. You loved the foreplay, but fuck, you desperately wanted him inside..
He continued to tongue-fuck you, his hands grasping at your ass. He didn't care what your body looked like, he was attracted to you. He had to admit, deep down he felt a tinge of embarrassment at how needy he was, how he'd jerk off to your streams, imagining how it felt to fuck you senseless, why was he so horny? He hated to admit it, but you were his guilty pleasure.